TNT disscusion 1

Propaganda Man

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The World Today offical discusion 1. This is where we want to hear your opinions.

If you don't know what this is for, don't worry you will see.

Also if you are interested in writing and having your work on several forums PM me.

Topic~ At a state of emergancy, police are l;eaving and deserting, gun shots are common through the night, poeple that are weakthier are being taken care of first while dieing pataicients are fighting for thier lives in charity hospitals, how do you feel about this?

Please respect all opinions.

I feel that the nation (of which you are talking about) needs a new ruler, who will not be so ignorant to the problens of his people.

BAMBAM! said:
The World Today offical discusion 1. This is where we want to hear your opinions.

Also if you are interested in writing and having your work on several forums PM me.

Topic~ At a state of emergancy, police are l;eaving and deserting, gun shots are common through the night, poeple that are weakthier are being taken care of first while dieing pataicients are fighting for thier lives in charity hospitals, how do you feel about this?

sounds familiar...i'd have to also say new leadership.

BAMBAM! said:

Well, its basically chaos caused by something or some action. Theres not enough information why, but the best bet is there was a horrible disaster and the police are looking for food and supplies, and gun shots are from people fighting over some necessary need. Wealthy people are being 2 raided because they have general necessities people need. Then raiding hospitals becuase they are well stocked all the time. I think ot resembles New Orleans, but I'm not sure.

Bastoise99 said:
BAMBAM! said:

Well, its basically chaos caused by something or some action. Theres not enough information why, but the best bet is there was a horrible disaster and the police are looking for food and supplies, and gun shots are from people fighting over some necessary need. Wealthy people are being 2 raided because they have general necessities people need. Then raiding hospitals becuase they are well stocked all the time. I think ot resembles New Orleans, but I'm not sure.
i think that's what it's supposed to be too, and i didnt mean new local leadership is needed (a different kind).

I respect your opinioins, but at the same time, they all seem uninformed and unrealistic. :wacko:

I think it is god for america

don't get me wrong it is very sad but this is just the kind of wake up call we need, we were heading downhill, not including gas prices.

This might just save america

Or ush it in the right direction

maybe, but gas prices will never go down (at least never below 2.50 again, probably never below 3.00 either).
I hope it's a push in the right direction, otherwise...

Hmm, looks pretty cool (your forums).... Maybe a bit much, I don't know. Maybe make the lines thicker and make the posts have some tan in them somewheres....

Its messed p and people are getting stuff from hospitals and other places because they need it people are shooting because their reallt mad there homes are desrtoyes and maybe they lost family about gas courese itll never go below 2.50 again its 100 a fill up in places like Cali.

BAMBAM! said:

don't get me wrong it is very sad but this is just the kind of wake up call we need, we were heading downhill, not including gas prices.

Yeah, with this happening, this is pushing us in the direction to produce more alternate fuels. People are conserving more, not driving as much, and trading in those cars that just eat up gas like no one's business.

BAMBAM! said:

The gas prices aren't America's fault.

I blame Venezuela, the Middle-East people blowing stuff up, China and the weather.

Back