💗 Tiny (and free) villager-themed town wishing cards 💕 (Valentine's)

Bah! If only I actually had a town set up right now I would definitely request one! These are adorable! TT^TT

for KatRose!

n31uWV9.png

These look amazing! I really want to request but my town is in moving period since I just started, so I'll wait till all villagers have moved in ^^
I hope you'll still take requests by then

These look amazing! I really want to request but my town is in moving period since I just started, so I'll wait till all villagers have moved in ^^
I hope you'll still take requests by then

thank you! sure I will, good luck getting your villagers :)

Town Name: Canaan
Villagers: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ketchup
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/66f90d865c3d2a81419a238fe0f0a219/tumblr_inline_mvsf48fpA31ql5d5i.gif

Use whatever frame, fonts, and colors you think suits the background best. Thank you!

sure thing :) I'll do it tomorrow night - well, that would be afternoon/evening time on the forums. (if I can't find the time, you can blame Rogue One, and if that's the case I'll make it on Thursday lol)

here's yours! I did my best to hide the watermark on the background you asked for, I think it looks okay. also, galaxy pixels are surprisingly hard to find? I hope you like this one :)

IgFtFNi.png
Hey!
Thanks for this.
Looks really nice. :D

These are absolutely adorable!
If you're still making them, could I get one?

Town Name: Fredonia
Villagers: Fang, Moe, Whitney, Avery, Bud, Chops, Fuchsia, Lily, O'Hare and Walt.
Color and Theme: Pastel rainbows if possible? Just really colourful please :)
Backgrounds: surprise me! ;)

thanks!

My jaw actually dropped after seeing this! Thank you so much, you are incredibly talented at making the cutest stuff my god.

Aww, that makes me happy. You're very welcome❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are absolutely adorable!
If you're still making them, could I get one?

Town Name: Fredonia
Villagers: Fang, Moe, Whitney, Avery, Bud, Chops, Fuchsia, Lily, O'Hare and Walt.
Color and Theme: Pastel rainbows if possible? Just really colourful please :)
Backgrounds: surprise me! ;)

thanks!

Absolutely! I'll do it tonight or tomorrow :)

Back