• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Times your dreamies moved out without warning?

Bellrich

STREAM IRIDESCENCE
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
I have experienced a horrible thing today.

I logged on and when i went to look at my villagers...

SKYE MOVED ;-;

I cri so hard rn omg. Isabelle said nothing.. i will need to make a skye memorial and go through the villager cycle now ;^;

So.. i wanted to know any stories that happened to others like this. Its so sad that these kinds of things happen!

Aww, I feel for you, I wish there was a way to prevent dreamies from wanting to move out.

I lost Ruby that way, last month. Apart from being super cute, she had come from my mate's town after moving out from there. I jokingly said she'd hitched a ride back with my mayor, after visiting.

I was time travelling (trying to catch a scorpion) and I had already asked/told Ruby not to move. I swear I hadn't gone more than 4 days, when Isabelle told me she was moving out. I was gutted!

I'm cycling to get her back now. Nine down, seven to go! At least she is on my Main Street, so I can chat to her there.

I had that feeling in either late 2004 or early 2005 when Lily moved out of the original. Back then they just up and left, no warnings! I nearly left the series, but gave it a second chance with Wild World, and good thing too, 14 years after starting with it, I'm still playing it, although every once in a great while, I'll start the GC one up, but it's still not the same without my Lily...

It happened yesterday for me. I went through all 5 stages of grief since then haha. It's weird because I always write down the last day that someone else asked to move out and usually it takes 1-5 days for another person to ASK to move out but Bill just moved out in less than 5 days since someone else asked to move out. It's my fault for not being more careful though.

Yes, Tia moved out on me without ever pinging me. There was no warning. I talked to her every day, no other villager warned me either! I was devestated, couldnt pick up the game again for a week.

It happened to me with Ozzie twice! I patiently waited for the time when he can move back into my town and then he did the same thing again after only about a week!
Other than that this happened to me with Julian but he wasn?t a dreamie as much as Ozzie.

TWICE!
Last year, Skye moved out... I did the 16-villager cycle and now she's back! I also had 8 dreamies in my town xD
Try it! It's not that bad! There's an amazing method out there, and it's worked very well for me:http://bamdom.tumblr.com/post/57682343411/alternatively-titled-how-to-get-your-dream

Last month, one of my favourites, Diana, moved out. I'm not doing the 16 cycle- yes, I was very upset, but I see this as an opportunity to finally move Blanche out, and to change up my villagers slightly.
Look on the bright side! Good luck! :D

I'm still mourning the loss of Coco (I lost her over a year ago).
I had her for about a year and she moved during one week I didn't play because of schoolwork. I was actually so distraught I reset my entire town because I hated the layout and the only reason I didn't do it sooner was because I had Coco in town.
tumblr_o4prgfRI8G1rov8uxo8_400.jpg

Looking through old pictures like this breaks my heart. I actually still have the picture she gave me after she moved; I asked a friend to hold it for me until I made my new town.
I'm still trying to get her back but no luck. :(

Last edited:
I remember losing Chief one time without warning, I just booted up the game and Isabelle said he was moving. At the time he wasn't one of my favourite villagers, so I just let him go but if he was I would've been upset about it. I guess it was due to the fact that I wasn't really playing my game at the time and didn't really have any dreamies or villagers that I wanted to keep, or was interested in so I just didn't play the game all that much but nowadays I do check my game(s) often to see who's moving. Even if it is a pain.

You don't want to know how many villagers I lost. The 3 I'm most upset about is Cyrano, Tex, and Merengue. Cyrano was one of my originals and I considered Tex as one too. But with Merengue, I (admittedly foolishly) spent 300BTB on her which I would kill to have back now. Turns out, I didn't get really attached to her even though I talked to her a lot. However I was determined to keep her because of how much I'd spent (it sounds shallow now that I think about it) despite us not really clicking. Also, now that I think about it, I also miss my two other originals which I loved. Yeah, this a lesson to us all: ALWAYS CHECK FOR VILLAGERS MOVING! ALWAYS!

I'm still mourning the loss of Coco (I lost her over a year ago).
I had her for about a year and she moved during one week I didn't play because of schoolwork. I was actually so distraught I reset my entire town because I hated the layout and the only reason I didn't do it sooner was because I had Coco in town.
tumblr_o4prgfRI8G1rov8uxo8_400.jpg

Looking through old pictures like this breaks my heart. I actually still have the picture she gave me after she moved; I asked a friend to hold it for me until I made my new town.
I'm still trying to get her back but no luck. :(

Aww, I'm sorry about losing Coco. :( That's awful. Btw please pm me, I know of a way you can get her back for free.

To respond to this, I know the feeling, I lost Stitches one time without warning, I was TTing and went a bit too far, and opened my town and was hoping no one moved out (but was thinking someone maybe had) and I checked my mail and he was gone. What made it worse was that I'd wanted a 3DS for awhile and I knew as soon as I saw Stitches I wanted him. It was awful, I prob cried for an hour or so, and it was really hard to play for about a week or so after that. But it was my own fault, I knew the risks, I still TT but I'm more careful about it (I was doing it for a certain reason and was getting impatient). But on the bright side, I believe I've cycled out nine villagers since he left, maybe 10, idk I need to write them down. So I'm getting close to being able to adopt again. <3

Back