For Fox Sake
Bells
Arcade Tokens
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hey guys! Looking for some time travelling pros advice as I've finally reached the point that I'm itching to cycle through some villagers!

I used to TT in NL but I didn't care at all at keeping the date close to the real date, but in this game with the updates I would like to keep as close as possible to the real date. Is it possible to TT a few days forward (checking in each day) and then back to the real date and have the 14 day cooldown still decrease? Also, if someone had the bubble one day, I TTed forward a day to check who had it the next day, then went back would the first villager still be thinking or does the game class it as a 'new day' and so it might be someone else?

Hope this makes sense! Just want to hear how you guys would recommend doing it :) I really just want to keep it close to the actual date and not skip any days!

From my experience tting say 3 days ahead and then back to the normal date would still count as 3 days toward the 14-15 days for a villager to ask to move. So you could Time Travel 14 days and then immediately go back and it would still count as 14 days going by.

As for your second question, I also think that if you TT a day ahead and then go back the bubble would have a chance of being on another villager.

From my experience tting say 3 days ahead and then back to the normal date would still count as 3 days toward the 14-15 days for a villager to ask to move. So you could Time Travel 14 days and then immediately go back and it would still count as 14 days going by.

As for your second question, I also think that if you TT a day ahead and then go back the bubble would have a chance of being on another villager.

Okay great, thank you so much! That makes it a lot easier to stay around the current date and still make progress :D Thank you!

Back