• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling ~Tickles' NEW AMIIBO CARDS~

i time traveled to check and the other two adopts arent moving in :( could i adopt them again please?

Mayor: Mo
Town: Plumalia
Villager Requested: Punchy
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20tbt

:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did every villager agree to move in? If they did, they should be coming in within the next few days :) It takes about 1-2 days for one villager to plot their house so maybe just wait a bit if you don?t see them in a week, I can scan them in again.

Ooh, the issue might be that all animals were adopted in the same ingame day. I learned this one the hard way back when I first started playing ACNL - the person adopting has to TT to the following day, then come back and adopt the next villager, since adopting more than one on the same day won't form a "queue" they'll just disappear. Unless the welcome amiibo update changed that I believe that's how it had to be done anyway.

im available now for maple and marshal!

Oops sorry I just got up lol. Give me about half and hour and I’ll have them ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Mo
Town: Plumalia
Villager Requested: Punchy
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20tbt

:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, the issue might be that all animals were adopted in the same ingame day. I learned this one the hard way back when I first started playing ACNL - the person adopting has to TT to the following day, then come back and adopt the next villager, since adopting more than one on the same day won't form a "queue" they'll just disappear. Unless the welcome amiibo update changed that I believe that's how it had to be done anyway.

Oh I didn’t know that! Thanks for letting us know. As for Punchy, I can get him ready after Mugii picks up Marshal and Maple. Will you be available in about 45 min to an hour?

Hi~ :)

Mayor: Suzu
Town: Yuei
Villager Requested: Marshal
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20 TBT

Edit:

NVM! I already got Marshal! Thank you anyways <3

Last edited:
Hey idk if you got my visitor message but Marshal is ready to go! Town name is Sea Isle and gates are open :)

okay! im grabbing somethin from another town- could i get 5 min or so? :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

did u want me to pay again ?

Yeah if you don't mind paying again. Just because I'm going out of my way to re-do the adoption.

Hey! Just letting you know that I got your request. I'm taking a little break today, just let me know a good time tomorrow to pick-up Chester :)

I should be on for most of the day, and will be checking the thread every 15 minutes or so. Tell me when you are available :)

Back