• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ~Tickles' NEW AMIIBO CARDS~

i time traveled to check and the other two adopts arent moving in :( could i adopt them again please?

Mayor: Mo
Town: Plumalia
Villager Requested: Punchy
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20tbt

:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did every villager agree to move in? If they did, they should be coming in within the next few days :) It takes about 1-2 days for one villager to plot their house so maybe just wait a bit if you don?t see them in a week, I can scan them in again.

Ooh, the issue might be that all animals were adopted in the same ingame day. I learned this one the hard way back when I first started playing ACNL - the person adopting has to TT to the following day, then come back and adopt the next villager, since adopting more than one on the same day won't form a "queue" they'll just disappear. Unless the welcome amiibo update changed that I believe that's how it had to be done anyway.

im available now for maple and marshal!

Oops sorry I just got up lol. Give me about half and hour and I’ll have them ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Mo
Town: Plumalia
Villager Requested: Punchy
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20tbt

:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, the issue might be that all animals were adopted in the same ingame day. I learned this one the hard way back when I first started playing ACNL - the person adopting has to TT to the following day, then come back and adopt the next villager, since adopting more than one on the same day won't form a "queue" they'll just disappear. Unless the welcome amiibo update changed that I believe that's how it had to be done anyway.

Oh I didn’t know that! Thanks for letting us know. As for Punchy, I can get him ready after Mugii picks up Marshal and Maple. Will you be available in about 45 min to an hour?

Hi~ :)

Mayor: Suzu
Town: Yuei
Villager Requested: Marshal
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20 TBT

Edit:

NVM! I already got Marshal! Thank you anyways <3

Last edited:
Hey idk if you got my visitor message but Marshal is ready to go! Town name is Sea Isle and gates are open :)

okay! im grabbing somethin from another town- could i get 5 min or so? :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

did u want me to pay again ?

Yeah if you don't mind paying again. Just because I'm going out of my way to re-do the adoption.

Hello :)
Mayor: Aleck
Town: RontPoke
Villager Requested: Chester
Offer in TBT: 10 tbt

Hey! Just letting you know that I got your request. I'm taking a little break today, just let me know a good time tomorrow to pick-up Chester :)

Hey! Just letting you know that I got your request. I'm taking a little break today, just let me know a good time tomorrow to pick-up Chester :)

I should be on for most of the day, and will be checking the thread every 15 minutes or so. Tell me when you are available :)

Back