• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Thoughts on Lobo?

He's awesome. <3 Of course, I'm extremely biased since he was one of my starters, but I do really love the cranky personality with him, his house, and design.

Fang >>>>>>>>>Any other cranky wolves IMO

While I agree with that, I really don't understand the point of posting this in a Lobo thread. :I

To the OP, Lobo is my second favorite cranky wolf, right behind Fang. His eyes are just adorable, and I really like his house as well! I'd give him a try.

Lobo is awesome! He was in my last town before I resetted. Also "Lobo" means "wolf" in different languages.

I've had him in my WW and CF towns and I loved him! I love all the wolves and their designs, and cranky is one of my favorite villager types c:

I think he is better than fang in my opinion. Keep him.

While I agree with that, I really don't understand the point of posting this in a Lobo thread. :I

To the OP, Lobo is my second favorite cranky wolf, right behind Fang. His eyes are just adorable, and I really like his house as well! I'd give him a try.

Lobo = Cranky wolf

Fang>>>>>>other cranky wolves
So therefore:
Fang>>>>>>Lobo
Logic :3

I actually love Lobo. Although he is cranky, I just love his design and everything. Plus, he routes back to Wild World, where I first met him so memories there!

I adore Lobo. He's been in my main town since the beginning and I'll never, ever let him go. I like everything about him, and I prefer his design to all of the other male wolves, mainly due to his grey coloring and big yellow eyes. :)

He was also the first villager to give me a pic in ACNL, so there's that... ^_^

Back