This was a weird dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Alright, usually, I never remember my dreams, and they are let alone this profound (or about this kind of topic), so I figured I'd post this here. I dunno what I was thinking about before I fell asleep, but this is the only dream I've ever had that involved members of this website. Very strange.

So, I'm in my home, and for some reason, Tyeforce calls me and says he's coming over. I know, what the *censored.3.0*, right? So, I say okay, and he comes over. He paced around the outside of my house for a few minutes (or hours). We watched ESPN and didn't talk the entire time. He was wearing a yellow and orange Hawaiian-like flower shirt. I, for some odd reason, was enraged by that shirt, and he just disappeared. Then, I remember my mother coming down and asking who was here and why they disappeared so soon. Then, I was walking into my room or something, and Mino and UltraByte were there. And they were grabbing my arms, like, pulling me somewhere.

Then I woke up, or that's all I can remember clearly. I just woke up an hour ago, wanted to type it all while it's still fresh in my head.

Interesting. I've had dreams about TBT, creepily enough. However, I was dreaming of being on my computer, going on TBT. >_>

That's cool.
I've never had a dream about someone on TBT, though.

The weird parts about the Tyeforce thing were like, how did he have my phone number? Why was he near me? Why did I allow him to come over? Why were we watching ESPN? Haha.

Fabioisonfire said:
The weird parts about the Tyeforce thing were like, how did he have my phone number? Why was he near me? Why did I allow him to come over? Why were we watching ESPN? Haha.
It's a trap?

o.e

I've had many dreams with TBT members! I only remember little bits of parts from some of the dreams..

That was a weird dream though. Tye.. wtf.. XD

I had a crazy dream about wasps last night ...

But that's a pretty odd dream you've got there ...
Interesting too. Like ... why ESPN?

Rockman! said:

Easy to explain. I watch ESPN constantly, and it was on when I fell asleep.

That definitely wasn't a dream. UB and I were also enraged by Tyeforce's outreageously gay shirt.

Fabioisonfire said:
Rockman! said:

Easy to explain. I watch ESPN constantly, and it was on when I fell asleep.
Well some dreams are warnings.

TYE MAY BE STALKING YOU AS I TYPE THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back