• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Things that they should have in AC3DS

-
- Maybe some more flower species, I mean, in City Folk, the introduction of carnations were nice, but even still, those could only be obtained on Fathers/Mothers Day, and they only had 3 colors. I think maybe one or two new species would be nice
Idk there's more, all I can think of right now

I hope they add sunflowers. Oh and also they really need to add bananas!

They should get more hairstyles and shoes. I'm tired of having to pick from a limited amount of hairstyles and shoes...

They say that there will be more hairstyles, shirts, shoes & accessories!.

@Kip

Really? I check to see if there is anything new about AC 3ds every week and I don't recall anyone saying anything about new hairstyles or shoes.

@Kip

Really? I check to see if there is anything new about AC 3ds every week and I don't recall anyone saying anything about new hairstyles or shoes.

It's implied there will be new hairstyles and various other things in the conference video.

Also, I'd like to see something used with the swimming, like races or diving for things in a certain amount of time.

@Kip

Yeah, it hasn't actually been confirmed, but I'm pretty sure this is gonna happen

my idea is i think they should have laser eye treatment while frillard plays as a doctor

dqL1c.gif

- I wouldn't mind there being more bugs and fish
- Maybe some more flower species
- Many new furniture series

I have to agree with most of this.
It all seems like good ideas!

What about some new tree types?
They need some like birch, oak, maple, etc.
They have a cherry, apple, + peach tree plus coconut palms + cedar/pine trees.
What about banana trees, or cocoa-bean trees?

You should be able to write to your mom in the game. Just a thought. I always felt bad that I got money and fruit from my mom but I never even got to say thankyou... I think the new hairstyles would be great too. I'm getting rather tired of the same ones. And NES Games were really fun as well!
i feel the same way also maybe on certain Holidays your mom can visit and have like a party just a thought

Ahh yes writing to your mom would be nice. I never felt bad that she'd always send stuff and I'd never send back. But I do like the idea of being able to send her letters.

I'd like a few more weather features added.
Windy weather - tree's often shake

I also think they need some more Nintendo items,

I personally didn't mind the weather in AC very much. I guess it is annoying that the seasons are mixed around if you're in Australia, though.

Back