• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Things on a fourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Post at least one funny and one annoying thing that happens primarily on the internet, fourms.

Funny: When there's a flame war and somebody comes in doesn't pay attention and just casually posts the answer or his/her two cents to the root topic.

Annoying: When somebody makes a whole new post for a type instead of the edit button.

Funny: When members get into arguments over the smallest and most irrelevant of things.

Annoying: When People Type Like This Capitalising The First Letter In Every Word.

Zombie said:
Funny: When members get into arguments over the smallest and most irrelevant of things.

Annoying: When People Type Like This Capitalising The First Letter In Every Word.
You'll love Dark then.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Zombie said:

You'll love Dark then.
Oh I remember him. >_< Ugh, that was SO annoying!

Funny: When a new member tries to be a troll and fails.
Annoying: When a new member is a troll and succesfully spams every thread.

hilarious: bumped topics that never should have seen the light of day again

annoying as *censored.2.0*: the majority of people who try to be cool on forums

Funny: When people start thinking everyone is a troll.

Annoying: When people think cursing is cool so they post like this: tis gaem is ssoo *censored.3.0*ing awsome. i was liek tis beter not b *censored.2.0* but i play it an it so *censored.3.0*ing *censored.3.0*ityyy *censored.3.0**censored.3.0**censored.3.0* *censored.2.0*. lolololololol

Funny: When people say the funniest things.

Annoying: When people try to be cool.

Funny: A lot of things people say

Annoying: When people are nasty to each other because they thing it makes them look cool

Ron Ronaldo said:
Funny: A lot of things people say

Annoying: When people are nasty to each other because they thing it makes them look cool
I feel ya Ronnie.

like: idk,, why am I here D:

annoyed by: arrogant people, people who lack common courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back