• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things in real life that remind you of Animal Crossing

Usually animals that I recognize from the encyclopedia, or things from villager names that were references to things. (Pate the duck, for example...) It's fun to recognize things from a game even if they're a bit silly. x)

My 9 year old cat hehe. I named her after Mitzi, my neighbour in LGTTC/CF and my favourite villager to this day. :D

I have a scarf that reminds me of Animal Crossing, and where I live sorta reminds me of the series.

Shoveling during Winter reminds me of walking around my town in AC searching for fossils, haha.

u no when they are talking abut cars n stuff on adverts and they say blahdi blah plugin hybrid or soemthing? all i cant think of is aniaml crossing hyrbid flower

[sub]i've learned about fish and bugs from the museum, so whenever i see things relating to the bugs/fish found in the game, it reminds me of animal crossing.[/sub]

Back