• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The White Turnip Thread

Watch it be over 300 on the last day.
What?s that old saying? ... From your lips to God?s Justin?s ears

2wfl0uc.jpg

yaay I feel good abt that price even if it spikes after this I still almost doubled my bells :0

yeah went ahead and sold it. Its more than double the price, so I feel like i profited off it (even though I was 100 bells in debt to Jacob, so if the Stalk Market happens again on TBT i technically won't profit at all lol)

I sold my turnip just now because 89 tbt is a fairly decent profit, and I don't want to risk waiting and losing money.

Sold mine, but I bet it'll be over 200 in a couple of days. Didn't wanna take risks, though.

I caved and sold mine for 188. I bet it will get a huge spike during the last day though but I'm might not have internet access then so I didn't wanna take the gamble.

I'm probably gonna start feeling regret when the price is like 300 or something but I'm not a rich person and 188 is good enough for me since it's a pretty decent profit.

It will crash so much the price becomes negative, just saying, it is a stalk market and it could happen...

It changes 3 more times

in around 2 hours
At noon EST tomorrow
And at Midnight the next day

Back