• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a wee puppy named Benjamin boxed up and up for grabs. If no interest in the next 30 minutes I'll TT him out.

All gone.

Last edited:
I have a wee puppy named Benjamin boxed up and up for grabs. If no interest in the next 30 minutes I'll TT him out.

Send Walker a Pm. He's been dying for him ;)

EDIT: He changed his username :0 It's JezDayy now...

Last edited:
Send Walker a Pm. He's been dying for him ;)

I'm guessing he's not online (Guessing cause you can't search Walker without every conversation about the character coming up in the search, and he's mysteriously not in the members list), so wouldn't want to disappoint if he doesn't make it online within 30 minutes. (And I only have 1-2 nights I can be giving out villagers before my sister makes herself a town, and I'd rather keep TTing and pleasing others than have the town inertly waiting for someone who might not come online.)

Yeah I did, for free too ^.^

That's epic. I got Punchy the other day. I'm soo happy ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm guessing he's not online (Guessing cause you can't search Walker without every conversation about the character coming up in the search, and he's mysteriously not in the members list), so wouldn't want to disappoint if he doesn't make it online within 30 minutes. (And I only have 1-2 nights I can be giving out villagers before my sister makes herself a town, and I'd rather keep TTing and pleasing others than have the town inertly waiting for someone who might not come online.)

He is online. He changed his user title to JezDayy. Maybe from his youtube account...? Idk.

He is online. He changed his user title to JezDayy. Maybe from his youtube account...? Idk.

Ah, thank you, that explains why I couldn't find him. xP
Apparently he went offline while I was VMing him though. :/ Maybe he is just fated to not get this Benjamin. D:

Ah, thank you, that explains why I couldn't find him. xP
Apparently he went offline while I was VMing him though. :/ Maybe he is just fated to not get this Benjamin. D:

I know... Someone else was going to give him Benjamin, but they had a TT accident >.<

Anyone looking to give away Annalisa? I love the anteaters and I think she's the cutest. I have someone moving out on the 12th, so I would have room then.

Frita is packed up and ready to leave.
I'll be TTing her out in 10 min if no one wants her.

Gone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back