• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading The trading corner!

SherlockLina

Lil sis of btf
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello! Today i decided to try something new... I call it.... The trading corner!

Rules

Here you post what you need, i will make a folder ( spoiler) for you. If you are looking to trade something, also put what you can trade for. I will PM you when someone has what you need!

Form for people looking for stuff

Town name:
Mayor name:
Fc:
Stuf you are wanting:
Stuf u can trade for:

Now, if you are looking for something, you write this

I have:
For (mayor of town name):
And will accept price:, OR And would like to have:

Let me know if you have any questions! This is free ( unless you wanna pay ;) ) I will post "flash finds" if i have what someone is looking for.

People who need stuff:

Maria of Moonlake

White Festive tree
Cookie's pic
Ruby's pic
Etoile's pic
Natural low table ( light wood custom)

What she can trade FOR

Some DLC, or Zodiac Furniture, or some tbt

God bless yall and thank u for checking this out!​

Last edited:
Hi!
Town name: Moonlake
Mayor name: Maria
Fc: Signature!
Stuff i am wanting: White festive tree, Cookie's pic, Ruby's pic, Etoile's pic and natural low table (light wood custom)
Stuff i can trade for: Some DLC/Zodiac Furniture (or some TBTs)

Back