• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The Random Story Game!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ok, here's how it works. You start with a three-sentenced part of a story, and another person continues it, also writing three sentences. This is sorta like the Three-Word-Story, only this isn't considered as spam. And remember; try and make this random1

Once upon a time there were four badgers. Coco, dodo, momo, and susan. They went out for a walk.....

( You said random

:p )

Then came a angry wolf! GRRRR he said. Coco, dodo, momo, and susan decided to give him cookies that they were carrying.

The wolf said, "Why Thankyou." The five of them then had a tea party. They asked the wolf what his name was....

The wolf replied, "My name is Humuhumunukunukuappuapa, and I love to drink wooden objects." The badgers yelled, "Hooray!" They drank wooden objects until thier belly was full.

The badgers said "so you have two names....?" That sounds a little sketchy to us.... We don't understand...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
The badgers said "so you have two names....?" That sounds a little sketchy to us.... We don't understand...
The first one is on normal days. the second one is for when I eat meat. Like you. :evillaugh:

Please follow the game rules PoD. Look above.

---

But they relized that it was just a nightmear because they all fell asleep. BUT momo and the wolf were gone! Where were they?

Thne the Men in Black poped out of dodo's hat. "Here you go" Obi Wan Von Toothpaste: "Thanks"

The badgers, which some how turned into pigs... decided to build houses now that they were filled up. The first pig said "I'll build my house out of straws". The second pig said "I'll build my house out of hotdogs."

(third pig next)

then, there was a hurrican, and since the figure weren't fully articulated, the house collapsed.

since the smart tech action figures were made with cheap materials they started to get musty, so all of the pokemon started eating the action figures.

Back