• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The one year challenge

QdTwyAE.jpg

Congratulations on the badge!

Thanks!

Gulliver was here yesterday, and his destination was Greece. He gave me a pair of gladiator sandals as a souvenir. Definitely the best shoes in game in my opinion.

Gulliver was in my town yesterday ON MY PRIVATE BEACH ASDFGHJKL and he was heading to Spain. Imma go see what souvenir he sent me.

Last edited:
That's one of the easiest badges to get if your a pro at stalk market.

Not much really happened today, but i'll show you my emotion I got.
Clearly I am pro. I have badge to represent HEHEHEHEH :p

I can't be bothered to get my Streetpass badge though :(

zlCfzS8KZsEILJT9GV.jpg

Octavian has been a emotional trainwreck ever since I killed his sea-friend right before his eyes xD

zlCfzS7elTQQWJ5eTn.jpg

Last edited:
Slow day in Sarasota.
? Blathers pitched the second floor mueseum project. Gonna start that tomorrow.
? Finished paying off the Dream Suite
? Walker is in the igloo and will be moving in.
? Got bored and decided to try glitching onto the track. Surprised how easy it was.

abLy0Nj.jpg

L66dw7o.jpg

This is probably the first outfit I've worn that sort of matches. Aside from the dorky glasses I think it looks great :)

On to Day 10:

KOjLa29.jpg

The bridge is finished! So what do we do?

ooO9lTv.jpg

We build another bridge! :mad: This one is made more out of convenience than necessity though.

Streetpassed this cool house with this creepy room today:

OF51JgF.jpg

Why are they all dead :(

I'm going to try to do this with my new town for my second copy of the game. :)

I'm on day 3. I am proud of myself. I didn't build a snowman on day 1, but 2 days in a row now I've built perfect snowmen. I built a regular snowman on day 2 and a snowpapa on day 3.

Other big things that happened today is Gulliver visited (he wants to go to Japan), Deena the duck moved in, I got my development permit, and I decided Cheri is annoying because she seems to never be around. :/

Back