• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The one year challenge

lazy update (havent updated since last week)
- shampoodle opened a few days ago
- unlocked both the cafe and police station on friday, havent built either
- my shop upgraded to Super T&T. i've spent 57k so far more than enough for the upgrade but trying to fill my catalog
- pietro moved out, he will be missed. i loved him (planning on asking genji to move in tomorrow)
- forgot to buy turnips on sunday (i went on a family trip)
- didnt visit kk slider on saturday

HNI_0097.JPG
HNI_0004.JPG
HNI_0024.JPG
my house
HNI_0025.JPG
B)

Kind of a lame day, just got stuff done today that didn't get done yesterday.
d2BzgHK.jpg

VWhfHey.jpg

Like the first Public Works Project (a suspension bridge) will be built tomorrow

And the Club Tortimer application:
yvedgHR.jpg

Oh and I wonder what doesn't belong in here:
UDO4seQ.jpg

:( Gonna have to fix that.

Still mulling over ideas for the town. I'd really like it to somehow match the city in Pokemon. :cool:

In case anyone doesn't know about this, there's a great site for making designs. You upload a picture {from file or URL}, and it gets turned into a design. You can then either download the design {I assume using the QR machine, but I haven't tried that} or make it yourself. It tells you exactly which colors it used. Pretty nifty, I think.

http://app.nanoway.net/tobimy/

A few updates!! I love my new town and it's going so well aND I GOT LIONEL IM SO HAPPY

I got a camper in my campsite!
HNI_0012.JPG
(that kind of dialogue is, imo, what MAKES these games. i love little facts. i love love love love love little facts. eep. however, I kind of had a problem getting the furniture things i wanted from him:
HNI_0008.JPG
and couldn't build a snowman because of THIS nonsense:
HNI_0007.JPG
BUT! it was a good day overall! becaaaaaaaaaaaaause...
HNI_0013.JPG
JACQUES!
Not quite the Smug you thought I was going to be excited about, huh? Well I allow myself two of one type in each town - I want one of every type, generally, but there are 8 types total and you can very reasonably have 9 or 10 villagers in one town. So I'm going to have two Smugs on this file. (It's Normal in Nowhere. Because how can you not have Nan AND Chevre)

TODAY, luckily, Jacques moved in!
HNI_0020.JPG
first I was a little mad - who moves in behind the town hall. who does that. - but actually, I like it. I've put my campsite really near there too, so the campsite area is, once again, going to be more crowded than i originally intended; but I'm happy with it. I know that like. Your role as mayor is minimal in ACNL. And I'm not ACTUALLY aiming for a mayoral position. But as a Politician I'm viewing this as my ideal town, my hometown. And the neighboring cities around my hometown have this god-awful habit of ignoring their homeless populations. They pick them up and drop them off in other cities. And that doesn't happen in my home town because it's run right and I intend to keep it that way, in my real actual life as a Politician and in my fictional little microcosm of Rancho. So I want the pitched tent RIGHT by town hall. And surrounded by the community.

I get that campers aren't "homeless" and I get that I might be too emphatic about this but it's important to me and I'm really happy it's working out as it is, in my little video game happy-place.

BUT ALSO HEY CHECK THIS OUT I TOTALLY GOT THE FAT OLD GAY LION TOO

HNI_0024.JPG

LOOK AT THAT DORK HE IS TOTALLY MINE AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

Last edited:
A few updates!! I love my new town and it's going so well aND I GOT LIONEL IM SO HAPPY

I got a camper in my campsite!
View attachment 82535
(that kind of dialogue is, imo, what MAKES these games. i love little facts. i love love love love love little facts. eep. however, I kind of had a problem getting the furniture things i wanted from him:
View attachment 82536
and couldn't build a snowman because of THIS nonsense:
View attachment 82537
BUT! it was a good day overall! becaaaaaaaaaaaaause...
View attachment 82538
JACQUES!
Not quite the Smug you thought I was going to be excited about, huh? Well I allow myself two of one type in each town - I want one of every type, generally, but there are 8 types total and you can very reasonably have 9 or 10 villagers in one town. So I'm going to have two Smugs on this file. (It's Normal in Nowhere. Because how can you not have Nan AND Chevre)

TODAY, luckily, Jacques moved in!
View attachment 82539
first I was a little mad - who moves in behind the town hall. who does that. - but actually, I like it. I've put my campsite really near there too, so the campsite area is, once again, going to be more crowded than i originally intended; but I'm happy with it. I know that like. Your role as mayor is minimal in ACNL. And I'm not ACTUALLY aiming for a mayoral position. But as a Politician I'm viewing this as my ideal town, my hometown. And the neighboring cities around my hometown have this god-awful habit of ignoring their homeless populations. They pick them up and drop them off in other cities. And that doesn't happen in my home town because it's run right and I intend to keep it that way, in my real actual life as a Politician and in my fictional little microcosm of Rancho. So I want the pitched tent RIGHT by town hall. And surrounded by the community.

I get that campers aren't "homeless" and I get that I might be too emphatic about this but it's important to me and I'm really happy it's working out as it is, in my little video game happy-place.

BUT ALSO HEY CHECK THIS OUT I TOTALLY GOT THE FAT OLD GAY LION TOO

View attachment 82540

LOOK AT THAT DORK HE IS TOTALLY MINE AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

"fat old gay lion" LOL. Iconic. Love your update, you're hilarious!

----------------------

Not much will happen in Hell today. I am sure of it. No shop updates, no good tours. SO Im writing this update pretty early into the day.

so Pietro moved out of my town on Monday. And today I was planning on asking Genji to move into my town. I went to visit him at my friend's cycling town and he wouldn't give me the option to move to Hell. Asked my friend if he had had any other visitors and he said he hadn't. So remembering that I Streetpass a lot in school I decided to search through my town for a fenced plot. I ran all over my map, each time getting more and more relieved as I hadn't found anything. Then I found it... on the upper left corner of my map, having destroyed my paths and several bushes...

HNI_0018.JPG
oh God no... a voided villager. these are usually the worst... aren't they? T__T Don't let it be Al, Don't let it be Al... (Al is the only villager I hate, he was one of my original villagers in Eclair and it took me forever to get him out of there.)

HNI_0021.JPG
JULIAN! What a nice surprise! He did destroy my paths, but... his house is technically perfectly aligned with Whitney and Tutu's house so... maybe it isn't too bad? And I've never had Julian as a villager. Well, I had him in the town I reset to make Hell but I never played that town so I never really got to interact much with Julian. Of course this makes me want to have Drago now because I'd love to have a Unicorn and a Dragon... Hmhmm...

HNI_0022.JPG
fixed up his general area since he did sort of destroy everything moving in....

hope you find her a nice home! I love her :) she is one of my favorite Eclair residents

Last edited:
My turnips prices are around 90-90 something bells. :|

Fauna tried to leave the other day. LOLNO.
Rasher was camping yesterday, Carmen is camping today.

My turnips prices are around 90-90 something bells. :|

Fauna tried to leave the other day. LOLNO.
Rasher was camping yesterday, Carmen is camping today.

Twinsies! Rasher was in my camp yesterday and Bunnie is camping today xD

Last edited:
Twinsies! Tasher was in my camp yesterday and Bunnie is camping today xD

WooooooH that's weird lol cranky pig and now peppy bunnies?! :D I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't get carmen though LOL but it's ok :'D

LklO20x.jpg

I wanted to show the small path design I made with the aid of that website I linked to on the previous page. I thought it came out very nicely.
Also, that's a mule I made specifically for more designs. His name is 8.

Back