• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The one year challenge

Day 3! I finished funding my campsite, and I got the Island today. I made ~300k at the island, so hopefully that'll put a good dent in my next PWP- a bridge. Right now I think I might only put two bridges in my town!! Might decide otherwise later, but I really only need two, for how the map is shaped.

I've been discovering a lot of things about the game itself. My first file I time traveled right off the bat - so theres little things I missed. Like, when someone moves in, Isabelle only tells you ONCE, your first load of the day. Also, Gulliber only sticks around until you quit. I always tthought he hung around the beach like, all day.

The island had a Club Tortimer application so I've got that squared away. We should do a OYC Island Field Trip! Change your TPC Greeting to "BTF: [bell tree forum username]" and have everyone go at the same time.

I also figured out what I'm going to do about the plaza, town hall, and retail; in regards to paths. Got it all down, just have to make some minor edits on the designs themselves.

That depressing ,oment when people are unlocking the cafe and I still dont have the 2nd floor

Day 3:

I have the sloppy and 7-11 set and a few DLCs.... planning on getting 2 blue roses and 2 purple pansies for breeding and selling to make a profit... perfect money maker for me xx

I forgot to get my emotion and go to see K.K. Slider yesterday! >.< And I didn't go to the island all weekend :S

Joan was selling for 110 bells so I didn't bother getting turnips either... And now Maple wants a stringfish... Hopefully I'll be able to get it for her before I go back to college! Not much happened today, Knox was in the campsite, the supermarket opened up and we celebrated building the yellow bench and that was it really

Last edited:
A mini Day 8 update: (I'll do a full one with pics later)
Anabelle just suggested the Archway Sculpture pwp, I'm debating about building it.
I got my first bingo, my prize was a Curling Stone, I absolutely love curling and I'd love to actually do it in real life (there isn't a club for it anywhere near where I live, so the closest I can get is lawn bowls but all the local clubs have an age restriction and they are men only :'( ) so getting it as an item in game is quite nice :3

I'll post later on in the evening with my full update!

EDIT: Baabara is angry now, she pinged me and ran into a pitfall... I hope she wasn't going to suggest a new pwp...

Last edited:
Joan was selling for 90 so I just bought my entire life savings in turnips.
Go big or go home.

It's only 1/3 of a locker because I had 800k in the bank. My profits will get me the bronze turnip badge at best.

Edit: Also I finally got the white stockings and yellow buckled shoes from Kicks!

Last edited:
Joan is selling 99 for me. I think I will invest all my bells as well. Expecting at least a three times profit!

Spent about 1.3 mil in bells on Turnips. Just want to earn my gold turnip badge lol

So I spent the last hour looking for a stringfish for Maple... No luck. Will have to try again later.

In other news Colton suggested the lighthouse (will defo be building this asap :) ), I got the shock emote and my bronze letter writing badge :)

Today I was able to get a town layout I really wanted and so now my town is:

Fableton
Pears
Rocco, Biff, Broffina, Drago and Merry!

I am much happier with this layout, fruit and villagers! This will be my town and I will NOT TT :D It will be nice to experience the game the way I played it when I first got it! I have another town that is my permanent town and I have had that town for a year on Jan 28th, but I have TT'd and what not in that town in the past but I actually can't remember the last time I TT'd. It would be months ago so I am happy about that. That town has some of my favorite and most cherished villagers so I will not be TTing ever again in that town unless I had to try and save a villager or something like that.

Anyway, with this new town, I will just be doing everything at a days pace, not transferring money, clothes, tools or anything! Good luck to everyone doing this challenge! I hope to be successful :)

Nothing much happened today. Today's PWP suggestion was the wind turbine. I'm not going to use it, though. Croque could have suggested the zen stuff instead of it... We celebrated the opening of museum 2nd floor. Timmy amd Tommy's shop will be closed tomorrow for remodeling. Yay!

HNI_0045.JPG

110 Bells! Fine by me.

HNI_0046.JPG

So this is where Hazel will put her house at, not bad.

HNI_0047.JPG

Super T&T has opened!

Still no museum 2F floor. Still slacking on catching bugs, fish and sea life, and I usually wait until the last days of the month to get them.

My first 2 days as Mayor of Lima -
Day 1

HNI_0010.JPG

I got my tent. YEAH!

Since I started pretty late, no shops were open, and I actually had to wait for the next day to come~
went some midnight fishing though..

HNI_0007.JPG
sit back, relax & enjoy the view.

Day 2

A lot of stuff happend this day!

Got my house!
HNI_0012.JPG

I payed off my loan for the house
HNI_0014.JPG

I Caught a HUGE fish! xD
HNI_0018.JPG

I got my permit! [which will arrive tomorrow?]
HNI_0021.JPG

The end of day 2`~ Awesome!

HNI_0025.JPG
OH! AND AND DIVA MOVED IN !

Last edited:
Nothing happened yesterday aside from new hair. I got more hair today, so there will be a massive show of pictures {i.e., more than I usually do} tonight. I don't like today's hair. :(

I started the Illuminated Heart PWP. I put it behind a yellow bench, so I'm thinking about making a little "Lover's Corner" type of area. xP

Today in Petoria

I got the dream suit today
I got a few mermaid set pieces
I played with a few friends
I got the ugliest haircut in extistance
I adopted Rosie from my cycling town a few days ago and she ploted her house really good
Octavian suggested the windturine PWP (my 2nd suggestion)

TO DO LIST:
Finish path
Tell Baarbra to GTFO!
Tell Lucha to GTFO (in a kind way)
Orginze flowers
Get more flowers/bushes/trees
Get bells (I hate bug hunting)
Get the perfect town status
Fix dem houses

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm having a hard time deciding if I should have paths in my town or if I should keep it all natural. I feel like too much of it is just paths

Last edited:
That depressing ,oment when people are unlocking the cafe and I still dont have the 2nd floor

I know that feel. Took me a week to pay off the first loan, haha. To be fair, if I didn't donate all those fossils during the week I would've expanded it sooner >_>'

Back