• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Chester, also, Is there a list of villagers(with pictures)? Also, is there a way to get villagers to want to move out quicker? thank you

Ugh...so somebody pulled out of a trade for Pietro and now I'm feeling blah-y. Would really love someone who could make my day. Other dreamers would be awesome as well c:

looking for stitches

the person i won him from hasn't been online for 6 days so i'm kind of losing hope

Looking for Kid Cat... I'm still waiting to get him from another user, but if anyone has him moving out atm please message me c:

Searching desperately for Pashmina *_*
She's supposed to be my little sister's birthday present.. Drop me a pm, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back