• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone would like to reserve Gladys, please post on my giveaway thread for her or PM me if you're interested. ^-^ She's leaving in 3 days!

I finally have space, so if anyone has Carmen moving out or something, please shoot me a PM.
She's the last villager I need for my dream town to be complete c:

I'm looking for:Zucker,Stitches! I absolutely NEED Zucker, AC:NL wont be the same without him. ;^; Please and Thankyou. PM me if u have them for a giveaway, or we can negotiate. :)

Looking for my last 2 Squirrel dream villagers! ^^

Nibbles & Pecan

Please PM me with your price and we can work something out! :)
Looking to buy from someone who can TT them out a.s.a.p. please.

(I have space for 1 of them just now, when I get 1 I will TT out Clyde to make space for the other)

Looking for dreamies in signature.
Lolly can be replaced by: Fang, Rosie, Stitches or Merengue.

Looking for Deirdre and Diana!

Quills on is moving on the 2nd, but I am willing to TT. PM if you have anyone to trade, or I will take bells. Savannah, Cyrano, Ruby, and Curly are also available.

Looking for Marina or Rosie. I have Octavian for trade and can throw in bells.

Chevre is moving and I need her out ASAP! Looking for any dreamies or I'll just give her away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back