• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshaaaal :3 - Top priority.
I only have 2 spots left for dreamies so either Apple, Lucky or Lolly is fine.

I still have a list of Villigers I would like in my town. I'll mark it if I have him / her or [A] If I need him / her.
Lolly [A]
Chrissy [A]
Francine [A]
Daisy [A]
Sprinkle [A]
Muggy [A]
Tangy
Soleil [A]
Marshal [A]

Here is some villigers I'm willing to give up:
[MS] Might Stay, [R] Reserved, [O] Open, Updating
Shep [R]
Kabuki [Open]
Scoot [O]
Rhonda [MS]
Egbert [MS]
Bree [O]
Diva [O]
Angus [O]
Please PM me if you have one of my Dream Villigers or Want one of Mine. I'm willing to trade villigers, trade for Rare Furniture, or if I'm desperate, i'll give him or her to you for free. Thanks!

Looking for pretty much any cub, also villagers in my sig. I just lost Poncho out of no where for not getting on for 2 days and I'm really sad ;_;

I'm desperately looking for dog villagers, please pm me if you have one!

I did find the giveaway thread easier, in about 3 hours I would've found at least 3 opportunities
Now I find nothing...

I'm looking for Tangy, Coco, Cole, Flurry, Hamphrey, Bella, Chadder, Pietro, and Muffy! I can offer bells in exchange.

Anyone looking for Merengue? She appeared in my campsite while I was villager resetting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking desperately for Merengue. I have Octavian moving out whom I'd be willing to trade, along with however many bells you want. If it's within reason or a bit higher than reasonable, then I will pay you that amount.

I'd be willing to trade Merengue. She's in my campsite right now, and I can get her for you. :3

PUNCHY.

I can trade my damn file right now just for him to appear on the next one. I really want him.

Looking for the ones in my signature, also if anybody's interested Lionel's moving on the 5th~

Looking for the dreamies in my signature, please PM me if you can help!

Looking for Marshal, heh. Could trade for Flurry (she's not moving out yet though).

Searching for Walker the lazy dog villager. PM me if you're interested in making a couple million bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back