• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official "I got Nintendogs" Thread

I'm getting it today if CostCo (possible) or Fred Meyer (doubtful) has it.

Yah, I heard a little while ago that all stores were selling it first to non-reservers today... eccept K-mart, whitch it's tomarro.

I got it a couple hours ago, I got Lab and Friends, I have a black lab named Link and soon I wanna get a Shiba Inu.

Believe it or not, I got Nintendogs August 3rd.

:p

Actually, I'm bored of it already... *plays Advance Wars DS*

Bulerias said:
Believe it or not, I got Nintendogs August 3rd.

:p

Actually, I'm bored of it already... *plays Advance Wars DS*
hmm... not as much replay value as i was expecting...

MasterDSX said:
Yah, I heard a little while ago that all stores were selling it first to non-reservers today... eccept K-mart, whitch it's tomarro.

:eek: yay i think my mom forgot to get something at the store

^_^ but... they ever checked in the back and they didn't have it... they said to check back soon yeah right <_<

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
MasterDSX said:

^_^ but... they even checked in the back and they didn't have it... they said to check back soon yeah right <_<
*edit*

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
MasterDSX said:

^_^ but... they even checked in the back and they didn't have it... they said to check back soon yeah right <_<
*edit*
Don't you hate it when they have no games left? That's why I always reserve a copy. Sure, they could still run out and not get enough on shipment day, but usually I'm able to get a copy.

I'm getting it and AWDS in about an hour!!!!!!

:D

And that'll make 4 new DS games in less than a week!

Pac-Pix
Meteos
Nintendogs
AWDS

W00T!

PikMino42 said:

Pac-Pix
Meteos
Nintendogs
AWDS

W00T!
I think the last DS game I got was 4 months ago. <_<

You're so lucky, Mino.

^_^

PikMino42 said:

Pac-Pix
Meteos
Nintendogs
AWDS

W00T!
lucky...i only have 2 games + demo in over 8 months of having ds.

uhhh........ i think this should get on topic now...

Back