• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Nigel91 Fan Club!

Anna said:
SpikeHawk said:
ipodawesum said:
SpikeHawk said:
I shall join! :D
woah..havent seen you in a while spikehawk...whered you go?
Who are you? I never met you. :p

I left sometime in January, because I was bored of Animal Crossing and the Ratchet & Clank forums were getting a lot of posts.
Omg Are you the guy who was in Jose's town with your friend and Me and Wolf and then we played Museum tag and your friend was like We are in the cafe! and the fossil room?

And the your friend ran over his hybreds and the Jose started chasing your friend round the town?
:veryhappy:

Lol i laugh if it wasn't you
Yes, exactly! :D

I can't believe Nigel has a fan club! I find this funny on so many different levels, but count me in. You know I'm your biggest fan, Nigel. *clasps hands, gets big dreamy eyes, and rainbows fly by in the background*

Back