• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Grawr Fan Club

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Lol has anyone seen Tye's avatar?
It's not saying I hate Grawr. I have no problem with him. It's the elitists that I'm against, and you guys are turning yourselves and him into one.
No i'm always on the neutral side.
No you're not! You're always saying how DF is the best member here, yada yada yada.
That's because DF is, but how often do you see me getting involved in a flame war or argument between you, the pizza gang, old members, and people like Ben of twilight, NEVER.[/b][/b]
lol

Mega is Defenseless in this case. Soon the owning by Tye will start

I will get the Gengar avatar on right now..

Demolator40 said:
O.K. THAT WAS MY SISTER, AND I AM PISSED! AND I WAS TALKING TO TYEFORCE!
Then don't let here on your account... plus, ppsshyeah it was.

Tyeforce said:
TheSilverSkeeter said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Lol has anyone seen Tye's avatar?
It's not saying I hate Grawr. I have no problem with him. It's the elitists that I'm against, and you guys are turning yourselves and him into one.
That makes no sense...

You are calling Grawr an elitist in your avatar, and there's a big X through it... <_<
First of all, I'm not calling Grawr an elitist. You all are. You think you're better than everyone else if you join this club. I lol at that.
poor deluded Tyeforce... he's next to crack

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
No i'm always on the neutral side.
No you're not! You're always saying how DF is the best member here, yada yada yada.
That's because DF is, but how often do you see me getting involved in a flame war or argument between you, the pizza gang, old members, and people like Ben of twilight, NEVER.[/b][/b]
lol
So just because I like DF i'm automatically a bad person? :'(

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
lol
So just because I like DF i'm automatically a bad person? :'(
The fact that you praise a bad person doesn't make you a bad person, but it sure doesn't make you any better,

You all suck.

Now this thread is going to be locked.

Now stop, or it actually WILL get locked.

Back