the NEW MMC Brawl Ratings.

John102 said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Trela said:
Here, I'll translate it for you:

"Your Ruleset is HORRIBLE compared to Competitive Brawl Rulesets!"

Now here's my response to that:

"So? Let MMC do whatever they want with Brawl! They can have 99 Stocks, No Timer and Temple only for all I care!"
*cough*noflaming/spam/arguingaboutrulesintopic*cough*
If you have a problem please abide my rules and just PM me.
And that is your opinion, Many like my new rules, If you have Suggestions PM me.
Its all covered in my rules thanks.
If you were to read the bottom part of Trela's post you would notice that he thinks the MMC should do what they want to do, he's not trying to flame.

@Mike, just stop, they're going by a different rule set it's OK. Besides, we[competitive brawlers] don't want to be notorious for starting flame wars if things don't go our way.
lol alright. I'm just about done anyways.
I'm not really flaming too much as well. I'm not very angry and my keyboard is not on fire.

Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
are you serious? theres no such thing as camping? So if I used Meta Knight and just ran all over the place in Temple to dodge someone such as Wolf until he killed himself, that would be allowed? I can just repeatedly edge hog too which gives me an invincibility frame.

you may choose random stages, but that doesnt make them fair. Final Destination and Battlefield have no area attacks unlike the warioware stage which hinders players. How does that make the warioware stage just as fair as Final Destination?
DAMN i knew i missed out a section of rules about hanging and sniping.
Thanks for the reminder lol. No this wouldnt be allowed, i meant i use Ike and i know the ol' tricks and how to pretty much destroy them.
Also Final Destination is known as a notorious Camp stage for characters such as:
Lucario
Samus
Zelda/Sheik
R.O.B
Sonic
Lucas
Ness
and a few more.
All stages pose Drawbacks and Positives, the positives to F-D are the fact of no hiding places, no running etc. Drawbacks are pretty much the Smash move Vulnerablity problem. Where as Warioware is a VERY hard map to become acustomed to, I have only just become comfortable with it and i would see it as a better show of skill if someone can battle well on W-W than on F-D
I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as hanging or sniping
I dont know how good you are with ike, but ok..
ANY stage is viable to camping, but some stages more than others have better camping capabilities. And ALL CHARACTERS CAN CAMP.

if the smash ball is on, meaning items are on, any stage should be allowed. Those instances are not the ones I'm talking about.
Really? More skill if you can get accustomed to Warioware than FD? ..... You obviously dont know much about competitive brawling.
Hanging and Sniping are just different terms for the same thing. ITs what i call Camping and the other thing you said xD
I WAS pretty damn good with Ike, but before doing this i didnt play for like, 3-4 months due to ACCF so i've lost ALOT of talent, and if your dupious Jak and Corney, I used to train using a 99 stock match with lvl 9 CPUs set to high level characters with the Special rule of- Speed brawl on various stages Items off and my usual loss was roughly 20 lives. Beat that and you will understand how nerdy i truly am, and i dont lie, and i dont have a working SD card (YET) so i cannot possibly give pictures, i will give you some though if you TRULY want them.
I know Camping is possible im not saying it isnt, i'm just saying i can catch a camper and pretty much own them, its simple you just gotta use sense and the right attacks.
And yes, FD is a Static stage, meaning you have to only concentrate on the other brawlers, In Wario Ware its an alive map, meaning the player has to constantly keep up with the map and overcome the challenges to survive and win. thats why i think theres more skill involved. Again this is my opinion and i dont want to get into long winded arguments over it.
Now is there anything else wrong? Because i dont want my thread full of this tbh since its becoming off topic since your meant to post to sign up
Lolololollololooolool.

Guys, just shut the *censored.3.0* up and just brawl for the sake of it. ;p

Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
are you serious? theres no such thing as camping? So if I used Meta Knight and just ran all over the place in Temple to dodge someone such as Wolf until he killed himself, that would be allowed? I can just repeatedly edge hog too which gives me an invincibility frame.

you may choose random stages, but that doesnt make them fair. Final Destination and Battlefield have no area attacks unlike the warioware stage which hinders players. How does that make the warioware stage just as fair as Final Destination?
Thanks for the reminder lol. No this wouldnt be allowed, i meant i use Ike and i know the ol' tricks and how to pretty much destroy them.
Also Final Destination is known as a notorious Camp stage for characters such as:
Lucario
Samus
Zelda/Sheik
R.O.B
Sonic
Lucas
Ness
and a few more.
All stages pose Drawbacks and Positives, the positives to F-D are the fact of no hiding places, no running etc. Drawbacks are pretty much the Smash move Vulnerablity problem. Where as Warioware is a VERY hard map to become acustomed to, I have only just become comfortable with it and i would see it as a better show of skill if someone can battle well on W-W than on F-D
ANY stage is viable to camping, but some stages more than others have better camping capabilities. And ALL CHARACTERS CAN CAMP.

if the smash ball is on, meaning items are on, any stage should be allowed. Those instances are not the ones I'm talking about.
Really? More skill if you can get accustomed to Warioware than FD? ..... You obviously dont know much about competitive brawling.
Hanging and Sniping are just different terms for the same thing. ITs what i call Camping and the other thing you said xD
I WAS pretty damn good with Ike, but before doing this i didnt play for like, 3-4 months due to ACCF so i've lost ALOT of talent, and if your dupious Jak and Corney, I used to train using a 99 stock match with lvl 9 CPUs set to high level characters with the Special rule of- Speed brawl on various stages Items off and my usual loss was roughly 20 lives. Beat that and you will understand how nerdy i truly am, and i dont lie, and i dont have a working SD card (YET) so i cannot possibly give pictures, i will give you some though if you TRULY want them.
I know Camping is possible im not saying it isnt, i'm just saying i can catch a camper and pretty much own them, its simple you just gotta use sense and the right attacks.
And yes, FD is a Static stage, meaning you have to only concentrate on the other brawlers, In Wario Ware its an alive map, meaning the player has to constantly keep up with the map and overcome the challenges to survive and win. thats why i think theres more skill involved. Again this is my opinion and i dont want to get into long winded arguments over it.
Now is there anything else wrong? Because i dont want my thread full of this tbh since its becoming off topic since your meant to post to sign up
uhhh alrighty.
brawl anyways? I want to see how good you are.
Hey and you spelled corny wrong. ngeh.

cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
Lucario
Samus
Zelda/Sheik
R.O.B
Sonic
Lucas
Ness
and a few more.

uhhh alrighty.
I call joining. o:

Unknown said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:

uhhh alrighty.
I call joining. o:
I call the fact im not officially open yet :/
plus its 2am my time, it would be REALLY smart for me to go on the wii now wouldnt it?
Again when i got the medals done i am properly opening so sorry if it seems i am chickening out, i've just got slowed down due to family-Xmas events

Pyrozanryu said:
Unknown said:
cornymikey said:
Pyrozanryu said:
cornymikey said:
uhhh alrighty.
I call joining. o:
I call the fact im not officially open yet :/
plus its 2am my time, it would be REALLY smart for me to go on the wii now wouldnt it?
Again when i got the medals done i am properly opening so sorry if it seems i am chickening out, i've just got slowed down due to family-Xmas events
I'm not joining. This is just for fun.
Sorry for slightly spamming your thread.
Eh, alright. Next time. I respect Christmas. :D

3. No Sniping/Hiding (e.g, Running around avoidng the main battle and using long range attacks CONSTANTLY/Not battling at all and tricking players into suicide)

i'll start maining zelda.

AleZ said:
3. No Sniping/Hiding (e.g, Running around avoidng the main battle and using long range attacks CONSTANTLY/Not battling at all and tricking players into suicide)

i'll start maining zelda.
You'll have a better chance with Pit.
Side B x10, Arrows x3, Forward A x1.
Victory.

meh just read the whole thread, and I have to say one thing.

Your ruleset isnt the true way of playing brawl, and i seriously doubt you were really good as Ike, for he is a low tier. Beating CPs means nothing. They have many flaws, and different strategies than real live players. It might actually be bad for you if you practice on CPs because you become accustomed to bad habits, therefore making you predictable and easy to kill. Just saying.

Well, I really dont see this power rating thing starting, but GL...

Palad said:
[n,Dec 30 2009, 05:53:20 PM]meh just read the whole thread, and I have to say one thing.

Your ruleset isnt the true way of playing brawl, and i seriously doubt you were really good as Ike, for he is a low tier. Beating CPs means nothing. They have many flaws, and different strategies than real live players. It might actually be bad for you if you practice on CPs because you become accustomed to bad habits, therefore making you predictable and easy to kill. Just saying.

Brawl is a party game.
There is no "true" way of playing Brawl.

Palad said:
[n,Dec 30 2009, 05:53:20 PM]meh just read the whole thread, and I have to say one thing.

So what if Ike is a low tier? You could still be good at brawl and Main Ike.

Oxygen Graffiti said:
Palad said:

Brawl is a party game.
^^^^
I second this motion.

Pa][adin, i have played against MANY humans, when i played melee i would battle my friends ALOT during weekend 'melee parties'.
You have yet to face me and you dont know my skill
and yes i have beaten Sermanntopp in brawl using Ike+Lucas and he used Mario+ Lucario

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Oxygen Graffiti said:
Palad said:

Brawl is a party game.
^^^^
I second this motion.

Pa][adin, i have played against MANY humans, when i played melee i would battle my friends ALOT during weekend 'melee parties'.
You have yet to face me and you dont know my skill
and yes i have beaten Sermanntopp in brawl using Ike+Lucas and he used Mario+ Lucario
alright. I cannot question your skill till I brawl you. And using ike certainly doesn't mean youre bad. Just waiting till I brawl you...

Lol, Pyro that huge post you made, saying you fight 99 stock blah blah.. If you think you're so well at Brawl, why don't you take a shot at Trela?

Back