• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway (^◡^)The Most Popular DT Event-[Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voter's Name: CuteYuYu
Friend Code: 5473-0180-8550
Prizes:TBT: 10 tbt, Wi-Fi Ratings: 19
Comment: well done
Do u hope the same event will be held in future? Yes
What kind of event do u like: Voting the best dream town
Feedback** : It was fun to explore all the towns, there were so many good ones! Maybe next time you can do a best dream town event with a certain theme? Ex: Best Halloween dream town or most colorful dream town. c:

thanks for joining the event and 10TBT is transfered already..^__^

user name :Momiji345
Friend Code: 0533-7903-1343
Prizes:TBT: Wi-Fi Ratings:3
Comment: Great job
What kind of event do u like: fun events
Feedback* Na (am tired right know i will do a feed back when i more energy )

Last edited:
Participant's Name:
Prizes*: Wi-Fi Ratings: 3
Comment: Well Done
Do u hope the same event will be held in future? Y
What kind of event do u like: Best interior design, best landscaped area, most creative themed dream towns
Feedback** : Fun event, though I agree that since a lot of people didn't have time to check dream towns out, maybe that could be improved on somehow next time?

user name :Momiji345
Friend Code: 0533-7903-1343
Prizes:TBT: Wi-Fi Ratings:3
Comment: Great job
What kind of event do u like: fun events
Feedback* Na (am tired right know i will do a feed back when i more energy )

thanks for joining the event^___^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Participant's Name:
Prizes*: Wi-Fi Ratings: 3
Comment: Well Done
Do u hope the same event will be held in future? Y
What kind of event do u like: Best interior design, best landscaped area, most creative themed dream towns
Feedback** : Fun event, though I agree that since a lot of people didn't have time to check dream towns out, maybe that could be improved on somehow next time?

thanks for joining the event and good feedback.....thx a lot^__^

The Event(Voting The Most Popular Dream Town ) is ended!! i will hold the different event in future! See u (^__^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

see u good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back