• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Level Thread

Screenshot_20180423-150654.jpg Level 52!! It's about time I got active again.

Screenshot_20180426-000315.jpg Tjis level up happened at the greatest time lmaoo

I am currently at level 101 (have been playing since release). Since most of my villagers are maxed out, I guess leveling up will slow down until new animals are added.

I don't understand the current animal 'level 20' cap. As I mentioned in the wish-list thread, Nintendo should up the animal/villager level and make the new max reward be a special scrapbook memory of said villager interacting with you, the player. The rotating reward image can be of the villager holding the scrapbook or a video reel, etc.

It's very unsatisfying (and not very motivating) to see those request points fade in the air and the level heart unable to grow when a villager is maxed out. I don't get the logic behind the current limit as they had to have known that hitting level 20 doesn't take very long in this game.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180426-122244.jpg

ive been playing since it was released, just not all that active for the first few months

I'm currently Level 60 in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

Back