• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Level Thread

Screenshot_20180423-150654.jpg Level 52!! It's about time I got active again.

Screenshot_20180426-000315.jpg Tjis level up happened at the greatest time lmaoo

I am currently at level 101 (have been playing since release). Since most of my villagers are maxed out, I guess leveling up will slow down until new animals are added.

I don't understand the current animal 'level 20' cap. As I mentioned in the wish-list thread, Nintendo should up the animal/villager level and make the new max reward be a special scrapbook memory of said villager interacting with you, the player. The rotating reward image can be of the villager holding the scrapbook or a video reel, etc.

It's very unsatisfying (and not very motivating) to see those request points fade in the air and the level heart unable to grow when a villager is maxed out. I don't get the logic behind the current limit as they had to have known that hitting level 20 doesn't take very long in this game.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180426-122244.jpg

ive been playing since it was released, just not all that active for the first few months

I'm currently Level 60 in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

Back