• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Legend of Zelda: Viliatris Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
BASTOISE99 said:
thats a good idea! For my fanffic i have been changing some from japanese anime and some japanese games.
And Albeniz is a Spanish composer for guitar, BTW... that's why the Zora guitarist is named Albeniz.....

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I liked the part I read. ;) :lol:
Which part did you read? When you have more time, I suggest you read everything.

Oh, and I just started working on Chapter 4..

Some familiar faces will appear in Chapter 4..... and I'm posting the current names list for my fan-fic; just so you won't get confused -

Gratod Brothers

That was great BULERIAS! There is one thing I would change, the past with the grenades. I would hardly think that is LoZ-like. Change it to bombs. Like the ones in LoZ:FSA.

PIKMIN042 said:
That was great BULERIAS! There is one thing I would change, the past with the grenades. I would hardly think that is LoZ-like. Change it to bombs. Like the ones in LoZ:FSA.
I know, I HATE that part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back