• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Meh, while Ness spearheaded that lynch I do feel like town was doing most of the work in that and scum sort of just sat back because it was between Aron/Evan, and from what I'm seeing they were probably both town.

This is the tea, particularly in regards to Karen, Dan, Oath, and maybe bianca. But I still think there was scum in that lynch (Dolby).

Hey guys I'm back from my movie! I'm assuming we got that scu-

tumblr_nz99ybfGPJ1u69mh2o1_1280.jpg

Alright, time to be a bit more serious.

It was indeed a bandwagon that kinda gained hype last minute. no one should deny that. but there were a lot of good arguments formulated against him and he cracked in the face of them. rather than pointing fingers or blowing up with self-defense and accusations, how about we all take a deep breath and assess Evan's posts and specifically other user's interactions with them so we can try to kill the right person tomorrow. that's all I've got to say for now.

Under the assumption that Aron and Evan were both town, there isn't that much to analyse is there though? The only thing I'd be fishing out right now is people who townread them but did nothing to stop it or people who did nothing and are pinning others down for participating in the lynch of a blue.

Under the assumption that Aron and Evan were both town, there isn't that much to analyse is there though? The only thing I'd be fishing out right now is people who townread them but did nothing to stop it or people who did nothing and are pinning others down for participating in the lynch of a blue.

I'm guessing I'm one of those people? Evan was of of my strongest town reads, most people were scum reading him, it's very hard to speak out against that, especially when you don't feel like you have much to back you up. it's one post in particular that Ness made towards me that was very strong and pressure-y after I did speak up, I did see Evan as being a little scummy, and after that, being the minority, I assumed I was wrong and gave up. I had my own thoughts, and I questioned the reads people were making on Evan, but in the end I cracked under the pressure I felt was being out on me for not voting him, that I voted him. Like I said, I should have listened to my gut, and not the pressure.

It's 5am, I'm finally going to go for the night.

I'm guessing I'm one of those people? Evan was of of my strongest town reads, most people were scum reading him, it's very hard to speak out against that, especially when you don't feel like you have much to back you up. it's one post in particular that Ness made towards me that was very strong and pressure-y after I did speak up, I did see Evan as being a little scummy, and after that, being the minority, I assumed I was wrong and gave up. I had my own thoughts, and I questioned the reads people were making on Evan, but in the end I cracked under the pressure I felt was being out on me for not voting him, that I voted him. Like I said, I should have listened to my gut, and not the pressure.

It's 5am, I'm finally going to go for the night.
It was more directed towards Karen for her last minute 'I think he's town' remarks and mentioning that Toads' games have twists and that he might've changed the name, implying that she thought Evan could still be town.
As for you though, I can understand your point since it was the heat of the moment, so I don't necessarily town or scum read you at this point.

WOWIE IM HOME

read from page like 52 to now took about 20 mins. That leave pages 26-52 unread for me so im sorry if i say something thats like dumb that was already talked about between then lol

anyways: Tina :( I'm sorry u got stood up I love you

I'm pretty sure i've used bulletproof in my last steven universe mafia, just sayin

I'm getting town leans from hayden and glow, probably the only two people i know how to successfully town read idk
Karen is also giving me town vibes and im null on dolby. People are jumping on him a little for that last push on evan, but im not entirely convinced scum dolby would something like that hes way better at hiding.

Looks like daniel has subbed out for bowie so hello welcome

Scum leans: as per usual jacob night 1 this is a mixture of nulling almost everyone else and not wanting to post too many reads when we cant even vote to lynch anyone :lemon: so i have no scum leans to share as of now

I THINK IM CAUGHT UP
(I MADE $130 TODAY WORKING MORNING AND NIGHT)

Eh, reading back through the thread and I'm back to having mixed feelings on Dolby. I think mafia definitely coasted through this entire situation and have one excuse for another. I'll list some people who have made excuses, I think mafia could be among them:

Oath - didn't take part because people are using meta, and that seems like an excuse for me because he could, you know, provide something that isn't meta but decided against it, also mentioned helping move a friend in
Jacob - made a busy excuse iirc but was around near the end of the day not providing much significant
Cleb - A few posts against Zendel and then poofed because collage moveins.
Tina

I got stood up. :( Trying to read up now but tipsy so if I post anything that reads as dumb feel free to ask for me to repeat it more clearly.

N1C5ZR7.jpg

Why are we forgetting about Tina? I'm pretty sure she used to play irc mafia drunk before so I'd expect at least some posts from her by now, it sounded like she was in the process of at least reading everything that has gone on but now? Nothing. I expect something by now. She has legitimate excuses no matter what side she's on due to the irl stuff and her responsibilities here, and if she's mafia and can use these legitimate excuses, that makes her pretty dangerous imo. If she doesn't ask for a replacement I'm keeping my eyes on her.

People who don't have much of an excuse but decided to lay back in this:

Zendel, Kit, bianca, and Aron

Just...noting all this idk

I'm actually not going to contribute much until I get the chance to read through everything and understand everything that's going on, so don't mind me lurking.

Btw how do you guys feel about Ness being angry not because he led a lynch against a blue but because he felt bullied by Evan? He seems tougher than that, could be collecting his thoughts. In the situation that Ness is mafia, he could have dropped a sudden activity bomb with a big case, led a lynch successfully with confidence in the things he tore Evan apart for, and then used that as an excuse to collect his thoughts.

Btw how do you guys feel about Ness being angry not because he led a lynch against a blue but because he felt bullied by Evan? He seems tougher than that, could be collecting his thoughts. In the situation that Ness is mafia, he could have dropped a sudden activity bomb with a big case, led a lynch successfully with confidence in the things he tore Evan apart for, and then used that as an excuse to collect his thoughts.
idk about his emotions but if I'm gonna be honest I'm solely townreading him based on the viewing PM thing he said, and how he asked Toads about it before asking. I just don't see why he would bother moving a lynch off Aron (who we assume is town), onto another town member, like why bother. I know that Ness is pretty manipulative when scum, but honestly I feel like it was too much of a stretch to do that. UNLESS, Aron is scum and Ness defended him because at the time Aron was pretty much a lost cause, but meh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

asked Toads about it before posting*

I think Toads and Ness would let me clarify this and this only, if it's disallowed since it's another after death post then I'm sorry, but I feel it should be said...given the circumstances.

Ness and I exchanged some words over PM and I was pretty rude to him at first in my post death salt. I didn't mean to hurt him but I did, and so I apologized and we're good now. :) That's what he is referring to.

Bollocks. Dancing around to Bowling for Soup and shots seemed like a better plan than playing mafia after the first bottle of wine. I'll post something more in depth once I get to computer / sleep more maybe but I've read up and have two things to say:

1. GODDAMN IT EVAN WAS SO CLEARLY TOWN.
2. Ness is my strongest town read right now despite leading that lynch. Don't replace please.

Right after I call her out. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also don't put wine in front of me Tina.

Welp, I'm out. it's one in the morning and I have church tomorrow. I'll be on when I get home. toodles.

I think Toads and Ness would let me clarify this and this only, if it's disallowed since it's another after death post then I'm sorry, but I feel it should be said...given the circumstances.

Ness and I exchanged some words over PM and I was pretty rude to him at first in my post death salt. I didn't mean to hurt him but I did, and so I apologized and we're good now. :) That's what he is referring to.

Probably kinda rulebreaky of you to do this since it's clarifying in game reads based around it but I don't mind. Thanks.

Bollocks. Dancing around to Bowling for Soup and shots seemed like a better plan than playing mafia after the first bottle of wine. I'll post something more in depth once I get to computer / sleep more maybe but I've read up and have two things to say:

1. GODDAMN IT EVAN WAS SO CLEARLY TOWN.
2. Ness is my strongest town read right now despite leading that lynch. Don't replace please.

Okay located computer. So I'll elaborate on these two points.

1. Evan's posts read as genuine and I can't believe you guys actually lynched him on his claim (also you ain't off the hook honey I'm mad at you too for claiming but you're dead so I'll yell at you later). There are multiple hosts. Hosts can and will change their usage of words from game to game, even when they host alone. Heck I'm sure I've done that myself. Also whoever tried to pin it on Toadsworthy (Dolby, I think?) saying "oh he said that he shouldn't have changed the word choice". No. Do not blame the host. Take responsibility for your own actions. Toads might have apologised for it but if anything that shouldn't have needed to be anything more for a formality.

2. Ness' level of conviction in his posts bleeds town. Those were the responses of an excited town player absolutely certain that they'd nailed scum. Admittedly I can't remember if I've ever played with Ness but I don't think it's possible to pull off that level of sincerity as a scum player. Especially not on day one. No scum player would have gone into a situation like that quite so boldly on day one. My attention today is going to be more on looking into people who rode this bandwagon; not Ness.

Right after I call her out. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also don't put wine in front of me Tina.

I didn't even see your post whoops. Day ends 2am for me and I honestly have no idea where I was at that hour. But given it's now just turned 6am and I've sobered up, I'm gonna guess bed.

There's no wine left to share. I think. I hit the Bailey's bottle after.

Okay located computer. So I'll elaborate on these two points.

1. Evan's posts read as genuine and I can't believe you guys actually lynched him on his claim (also you ain't off the hook honey I'm mad at you too for claiming but you're dead so I'll yell at you later). There are multiple hosts. Hosts can and will change their usage of words from game to game, even when they host alone. Heck I'm sure I've done that myself. Also whoever tried to pin it on Toadsworthy (Dolby, I think?) saying "oh he said that he shouldn't have changed the word choice". No. Do not blame the host. Take responsibility for your own actions. Toads might have apologised for it but if anything that shouldn't have needed to be anything more for a formality.

2. Ness' level of conviction in his posts bleeds town. Those were the responses of an excited town player absolutely certain that they'd nailed scum. Admittedly I can't remember if I've ever played with Ness but I don't think it's possible to pull off that level of sincerity as a scum player. Especially not on day one. No scum player would have gone into a situation like that quite so boldly on day one. My attention today is going to be more on looking into people who rode this bandwagon; not Ness.

I think Dolby was justified in thinking that Evan had slipped up as he used to play on Epicmafia, and the term for veteran there is bulletproof. 'Veteran' has become a normal term too, like if someone were to claim 'Healer' and not doctor, there would definitely be attention brought to them , and more rush and panic if it's in the last hour of day, which is sort of just what happened.

I don't blame Toads, but I don't blame anyone either for thinking differently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tina's a witch look at that non post merge :lemon:

Back