• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"... Tonight. Over dinner." I bite my lip. "... Just apologize. You know what, right?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

~timeskip ~

I sit down at the table, glancing at the spectacular views around me. I've never been on such a nice ship before... It's truly amazing...

I sit down across from Faye at the table. Dang, this place is luxurious.

I glance at Faye. "Hi."

Last edited:
I shrug. "I can tell. If you weren't, I see no reason why you'd come this far and just leave everything behind..."

"Eh, I have nothing there anyway. The crew never really got anything done... No looting or anything..." I chuckle lightly.

"Yeah..." I say. "So... I'm not saying that I want anything to happen with us again... I just don't want you to hate me..."

"I just need time... that's all..." I sigh then look up at the ceiling. What a pretty chandelier... I wonder how much it cost...

"Alright... I'll stop hounding you about it." I pick uneasily at my food.

I slowly eat my food as well. I glance over at Antonio and Leon. I wonder what they think of us now...

I uneasily glance at Leon. This was a bad idea. Why did he want me to do this? What do I say?

"What should we do?" I whisper.

"Ahhh- Uhm... Ah!" I look up as the lights dim. "Looks like the entertainment finally arrived."

I frown. "They're late."

When the lights dim, I look around. "What the ****...?" I mutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back