• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I reach the cargo hold and am sure nobody followed me, I have a metaphysical out-of-body experience which leads to a cathartic realization sigh shakily and try to stop myself from crying. How could she say that about us...? After everything...

I peer out from behind the door. "You okay?" I ask softly.

".. Guess not." I scratch the back of my head. "Pardon me for asking, but how do you really feel towards him?"

"I... I don't know." He makes me feel warm and wanted though... but that was only during sex...

"Well, I can't exactly throw him off if you're unsure. We can just send him back if you decide that you loathe him."

"I- I'm fine, now go away..." I snap, my voice breaking.

"... You two should talk this out over dinner. Our chef is the best, and our crew is nice too." I smile weakly.

I sigh. "Goddamn men, trying to act strong all the time."

I wrap my arms around him. ".. It's okay to cry if you're sad. If you'd like, we can talk it out."

"F-fine..." I agree. I quietly add, "No homo..."

"I just can't believe I don't mean anything to her... I thought she felt differently... God, I'm so stupid..."

"... There's the possibility that she's just feeling frustrated, upset, and betrayed. You two just need to sit down and have a mellow talk. No threatening, no anger; just a talk."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I nod and wave to the crew. "We're setting off." I order. "Man your positions."

"I... c-can't... Not when she says things like that. It just... kinda breaks my heart..."

"... You love her, right?"

I wince when I feel shaking. "... Well, anyway, you'll have plenty of time. I think we're setting off."

"****... We're really going... ****, I should've left her... She doesn't want me here, this was a mistake..." I put my face in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back