• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe I'll kill him if he stays... I grow annoyed.

I smile weakly at Leon. "I can't do that..." If I stayed, I don't think I could handle seeing her everyday...

I turn around and continue to walk away.

I lie down on the deck and stare at the clouds.

(Imagine she's wearing a cute flowery tee right now and shorts.)

I walk off the ship and pause on the dock to take one last glance at the group. I hope they can all find happiness... It makes me happy knowing that she's safe now...

Last edited:
"Well, he's dealt with..."

I walk over to Faye. "...You look nice."

Last edited:
I continue to stare at the sky. "**** off."

... I can't believe Asher would leave just like that... I thought he'd want to stay... Does he really care about me enough to leave me like that? To let me down softly and gently...

"I'm not going to do that. You need to accept that people make mistakes. And as badly as I ****ed up, I won't let you run away from this. I don't want to lose you after everything that's happened."

I get up into a sitting position and hug my knees. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why me?"

I rock myself back and forth, fighting back tears, ones I had not released since finding out Mitchell had died.

Last edited:
"Why am I doing what to you? I'm trying to help you see that you can trust people... If I knew you didn't want me... 'with' your cousin, I wouldn't have done it..."

"I couldn't care less about that... I don't understand why you're coming after me still. We had nothing. I thought we were done when you moved on..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I glance up as Antonio wraps his arms around me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I walk off the ship and pause on the dock to take one last glance at the group. I hope they can all find happiness... It makes me happy knowing that she's safe now...

(I never really made him leave yet so...)

I walk off to a nearby cafe to grab a bite to eat. I order a sandwich to go than go down to the beach to sit in the sand and eat. Going back to work tomorrow... that'll be exciting...

(He's close enough to hear any loud screams/fighting but far enough to be away from it.)

Last edited:
Nothing?! "How can you...? Augh! ****!" I angrily rush inside the ship and run back down to the cargo hold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back