• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Internet's Worst Advice Column

Don't fall asleep in the first place, can't wake what's not asleep! Energy drinks, and coffee to the rescue!

How do I keep my cat from scratching my chair.

Just get rid of all your chairs, can't scratch the chair if the chair's not there

How do I get my cat off my lap?

I thought this thread was for advice not miracles, once cat butt hits lap, nothing shall move until butt leaves lap of its own free will.
Or you can just not have a lap, get the surgical saw ready, or just spread your legs, and cat shall fall to it's doom.

How do I get to dream again, I just close my eyes, and open them again 6 hours later rip.

Peppermint tea. Or drugs

How do I decide if I should actually purchase this dress I want to buy or not

Shove whole carrots in your eyes. The carrots will stop any tears coming out, provide you with plenty of nutrients, and also act as a trendy fashion statement! It’s a win-win!

How can I fix my toaster?

listen to oasis. a lot.
you'll absorb it

Im hungry but dont want to make something to eat, what can i do?

Chew bubble gum and slap that sucker back in with the bubble gum on it

The sun hurts my eyes what do I do?

stare at it until you become immune to its vile rays

what is the appropriate time to take a bath?

Never. Embrace the filth, mold yourself from trash. Bonus points if you hop into a dumpster at least once a day.

I'm in the middle of a war in the sky and suddenly a plane shoots me down into the ocean. What do?

(yes this one's very specific so the answer should be entertaining)

stand in the freezer for fifteen minutes daily.

my boyfriend is ignoring me,,, qué debo hacer

Kill him. He can't ignore you in the last remaining moments of his life.

I'm in hot water with the Japanese yakuza. What do I do?

Back