• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The "have you ever" game!

I guess we all have at some point if you think about it

Favorite beans?

Well for me I learned how to count up to 100 in two days without having hard time, so not everyone has a hard time.

user above me

no

have you ever hated a game that you bought, but you wished you never should had bought it because it was so bad.

I kinda mean before we even learn about numbers as kids, but okay

And not really, maybe Destiny 2, but over time it (ever so slowly) improved I guess

Have you ever driven for over an hour?

i don't know how to drive a car but I am old enough to drive but I'm lazy not to

have you ever fallen off a bike two times on the same day but not as a kid.

Sausage is my favorite haha. Normally, I never get it because no one else I know likes it. :(

Have you ever started to dislike a song from hearing it so much?

That literally is what happen with me and "All Star" by Smash Mouth.

Have you ever gotten obsessed with a dead meme?

Lol I haven't. Maybe I might get the courage to do it one day, but right now I can't even think about it xD

Have you ever squeezed fresh orange juice?

Last edited:
I have! It was a while back, but I used to stream a couple of games on occasion.

Have you ever flown in an airplane before?

Aye, many times. I actually quite like flying minus the jet lag lol

How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike (if you have)?

I mean, I like that one meme vaporeave song so, I guess

Have you ever shiny hunted for only a little bit then get bored?

The sunlight between the trees. I wish I could say it was original but I found it online and thought it sounded really nice haha. The other was a random town name generator!

Have you ever had a dream inside a dream?

That's clever!
Hmm, and I'd say so. Or maybe daydreaming at least?

Have you ever accidentally eaten spoiled food?

Unfortunately, yes. It was a long while ago though! Now I'm very picky about expiration dates haha.

Have you ever tripped over untied shoelaces?

I haven't, but I dream to one day if I go to some sort of -con in the future for the fun of it lol

Have you ever traveled out of the country?

Back