• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - TBT's 2022 Halloween Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~ Wednesday Evening Announcement ~~
  • The new collectibles are now in the shop and are ready to be purchased with your Ghostly Gold! The Fancy Kitty Plush collectible is temporarily unique. The others for sale have no restrictions.
  • We're adding Community Favorite prizes to three events. The top 7 entries to receive the most reactions in each of the events (or event rounds) will receive an additional 15 Ghostly Gold to spend as they choose. Vote for your favorite entries to help their creators win extra rewards! This applies to the following events:
    • Shadow Summoning Circle
    • Deathly Designs (Round 1)
    • Deathly Designs (Round 2)
    • Legends of the Creepy Hollows
  • While some of the details of the final spirit "battle" still haven't been announced, we'll award one early perk to the spirit faction that has the most ATK/DEF points this Saturday night at the typical rollover time (11 PM ET). Whichever faction is in the lead will have their forum theme (The Enchanted Forest of The Woods) made the default TBT theme across the entire forum until November 1st.

Last edited:
~~ Wednesday Evening Announcement ~~
  • The new collectibles are now in the shop and are ready to be purchased with your Ghostly Gold! The Fancy Kitty Plush collectible is temporarily unique. The others for sale have no restrictions.
Oh, shoot. I’m sorry. I got too excited and bought the Fancy Kitty plush before reading this part of the announcement. Are we not allowed to purchase yet? It shows unlimited.

will have their forum theme (The Enchanted Forest of The Woods) made the default TBT theme across the entire forum until November 1st.
I know you didn't mean to type that 'until' and stuff after and just wanted to earn more tbt

but I will still accept these temporary terms temporarily

So I wonder if there's a strategy for the ATK/DEF points...is having more of one better or is it best to keep them even? Or maybe it doesn't matter and they're all lumped together?

Just trying to figure out how to convert my Spectral Energy before Saturday.

So I wonder if there's a strategy for the ATK/DEF points...is having more of one better or is it best to keep them even? Or maybe it doesn't matter and they're all lumped together?

I’m just going by “Defense is the best offense.” I converted all I had to defense a few days back, lol.

For Saturday's thing and the final "battle," they will simply be lumped together to see which side is the strongest. However, there will be some small achievements/perks for individuals who reach certain milestones with each of the different points. That probably won't be announced until after Saturday though.

I apologize if this was already explained elsewhere and I didn’t see it, but is the Fancy Kitty Plush tradeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back