• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - TBT's 2022 Halloween Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it would come to this but I'll pull out the big guns, Moxxi, Milo, and Magnus welcome you to join the Dead Tree Wraiths!
5ag8wtR.jpg

IA2Qooi.jpg

ZwqpLwP.jpg

MLaSWSM.jpg
Bahaha, that foot in the air and the look with it is killing me, it’s great. I love fur babiesssss

Is the Bloodlit Copse backdrop supposed to last for only 14 days, then? Since I purchased it and it'll expire before then (Nov. 7), but looking at the other 2 backdrops durations in the shop, Calcified Calamity lasts permanently and Revenant's Rest lasts a month, which would hit Nov. 13.
Fixed! They all say permanent now, but will be removed on November 13th.

The bats don’t seem to be appearing on the mobile version of the sidebar. Not a huge issue, but thought it was worth pointing out.

View attachment 464735
This might be old news because I didn't see this post before, but it was fixed sometime last night!

when collectables are added to the shop, are they going to be limited and periodically restocked, or will there be an infinite amount of them?
Most of them will have unlimited quantity, but undecided about the Fancy Kitty Plush at the moment.

This might be old news because I didn't see this post before, but it was fixed sometime last night!

Most of them will have unlimited quantity, but undecided about the Fancy Kitty Plush at the moment.
**pleasebeunlimitedfancykitty, pleasebeunlimitedfancykitty** 🤞🤞

Will the backdrops that were purchased before this be able to be fixed? Since mine is still showing as expiring as Nov. 7 for me:
uSEl9WD.png

Also, really minor detail, but the descriptions for the 3 backdrops all say "Bloodlit Copse" instead of their respective names.

Pet pics pleases us greatly~ 👻👻👻 if only my own fur babies were still with me... (and the pics I used to have of them, gone. I would have loved to share, too) 😢😭 RIP Michu and Mota, the chonkiest, happiest yet most elderly kitties this world had ever seen (both at 15 years) in cherished memories you live on in my heart 💚

Will the backdrops that were purchased before this be able to be fixed? Since mine is still showing as expiring as Nov. 7 for me:
uSEl9WD.png

Also, really minor detail, but the descriptions for the 3 backdrops all say "Bloodlit Copse" instead of their respective names.
Yes, they should be. Try making a change in your inventory to see if it refreshes that item.

Yes, they should be. Try making a change in your inventory to see if it refreshes that item.
I tried unactivating/reactivating the backdrop and then hiding/unhiding/deactivating/reactivating other collectibles (both those in my lineup and out of it), but the expiry date remains there.

I tried unactivating/reactivating the backdrop and then hiding/unhiding/deactivating/reactivating other collectibles (both those in my lineup and out of it), but the expiry date remains there.
Check it now. (Though if it still says the date, it shouldn't actually remove it anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back