The Ghostly Glade - TBT's 2022 Halloween Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And WHY does gourdy only have 7 sold vs shadow cat having 58 sold

Just admit you’re all homophobic against gourdy and go

I think it's more that everyone only has so much gold and cats are adorable. I'm sure more people would get gourdy if they had more gold.

Been a lot of talk about PrEtty PuRpLe, but pray witness to the beauty of green! My actual ghost cat whom died a few years ago, Keiko. In her infinite wisdom from beyond the grave, she graciously invites you to join the Wraiths on our renegade phantasmic!
l3mXXsy.jpg

This is the season of the shadow kitties!🐈‍⬛

(It's really lovely to see your torties, @Valzed @Iris_T they're beautiful. )

p.s. Keiko also endorses Gourdy
ISsmuav.jpg

Last edited:
I kind of feel left out because I have no pets.

Perhaps my longstanding companion Blankie will be able to convince you to choose a side?

87C5FC76-020E-4DAD-A54C-D6975BF85694.jpeg

Blankie is blue! That means it’s both green and purple! Pretty much…

I kind of feel left out because I have no pets.

Perhaps my longstanding companion Blankie will be able to convince you to choose a side?

View attachment 467010

Blankie is blue! That means it’s both green and purple! Pretty much…

i also have no pets to hit up so we can vibe together. blankie looks epic beans

Been a lot of talk about PrEty PuRpLe, but pray witness to the beauty of green! My actual ghost cat whom died a few years ago, Keiko. In her infinite wisdom from beyond the grave, she graciously invites you to join the Wraiths on our renegade phantasmic!
l3mXXsy.jpg

This is the season of the shadow kitties!🐈‍⬛

(It's really lovely to see your torties, @Valzed @Iris_T they're beautiful. )

p.s. Keiko also endorses Gourdy
ISsmuav.jpg
What a cutie! I'm sorry Keiko has passed. Torties are such characters.

Last edited:
Good evening! This upcoming Sunday is the last day to participate in our Ghostly Glade events. However, you'll have until Wednesday, November 9th to convert your Spectral Energy. Before finalizing your energy strategy, it might be wise to read over the different achievements you can win from the list below. By winning any of these achievements, you'll be honored by having your name listed in the official spirit achievement list at the end of the event. Winning an achievement will also earn you 50 bells each.
  • Defender: More DEF than at least 60% of other users' ATK.
  • Attacker: More ATK than at least 60% of other users' DEF.
  • Tank: More DEF than at least 90% of other users' ATK.
  • Glass Canon: More ATK than at least 90% of other users' DEF.
  • Spirit Cheerleader: Top 10 poster in the main event thread.
  • Winning Faction: After the final rollover, be a member of the spirit faction that has the highest combined ATK/DEF points.
We won't list every username for the Winning Faction one. However, other than bells and honor, the winning team will also have something representing their spirit faction added to the TBT banner scene. Feel free to list your best ideas of what that might be for each faction!

The final spirit rollover (to the Dead Tree Wraiths or Forest Guardian Spirits) will also end on Sunday night. Whichever faction you get placed in then will be your final one!
My ideas for the banner for the Wraiths are Trevenant, the Decayed Tree from NH - Mossy Variation (to include our green) or both.

709.png
Decayed_Tree_%28Mossy%29_NH_Icon.png

tbf, i'd love to get gourdy but i originally didn't realize i'd be able to afford him, and if only 7 have sold, date trading him to go before my cats sounds rough 😭

My ideas for the banner for the Wraiths are Trevenant, the Decayed Tree from NH - Mossy Variation (to include our green) or both.

709.png
Decayed_Tree_%28Mossy%29_NH_Icon.png
I like both! Trevenant is definitely a Wraith Pokemon. It alongside the decayed tree would make an excellent banner. Its inferior archenemy Gourgeist is obviously a Spirit. Trevenant > Gourgeist

Purple always, boo green 🎃 jk.

also thanks staff for this event so far, glad i had some time to participate inbetween way too busy work D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back