• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Future

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
What do you think it will be like? Flying cars? Advanced genetic engineering? BIGGER iPhones? Apocalyptic wasteland?

It can be anything from what might happen tomorrow or how the world will end, but I want to hear what people think is going to happen in the future. Or how you hope it might turn out even! How about your personal future?

Discuss it here!

'BIGGER iPhones?' Are we all just going to be walking around with iPads to our ears?

Anyway, I don't tend to think of the general future much. If it's something I can't change there's no sense in grieving over it. And I say grieving as unfortunately I have very low hopes for the future given the way the present is treating minorities. Sadly society just seems to be constantly moving backwards.

I do actually think it'll get that crazy with the phones, remember the time in the early 00's where it was all about the tiniest phone? Now they're just getting bigger and bigger and bigger. It's kind of ridiculous.

And about the future, I like to hope things will magically get better but I know they wont, I honestly think we're just going to kill ourselves in the process of making a brighter future, because we just keep screwing up our planet.

As more people will be on the earth, there will be more crimes and I honestly think the end of the world will be from humans. It's like building an army full of clones, some of those clones will end up with something wrong with them so as the human race grows, there will be more of these kind of people which will cause a lot of trouble.

But as for the next 10 or 20 years, I think immigration will rise and iPhones will continue to become thiner, if that's something you care about.

Last edited:
I hope there's a revolution of some sort, not a civil war or anything but just something interesting

I think the world will continue to get worse as the human race grows. Once Earth is super polluted and over populated with humans, everyone will realise we have to do something. Make laws about how many children you can have, begin planting forests back and cutting back the cities, and everything will be great in another hundred years or so... Either that or humans decide to abandon the planet they destroyed and go to Mars.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope that everyone is a vegan by the year 2050, if not sooner.
But humans are animals. Other animals eat different species... Don't get me wrong, I'm against animal killing, unless it's in a sort of natural way. If a person fights an animal naked and unarmed, then I'm fine with it because the animal has a pretty big chance of winning. Unlike when people shoot animals with guns, that's messed up, and the animal has no chance.

But humans are animals. Other animals eat different species... Don't get me wrong, I'm against animal killing, unless it's in a sort of natural way. If a person fights an animal naked and unarmed, then I'm fine with it because the animal has a pretty big chance of winning. Unlike when people shoot animals with guns, that's messed up, and the animal has no chance.

It's necessary for animals, though. We, in the modern world, can survive without meat. I and many other vegans are proof of that! I truly believe that while it's unnecessary to eat meat, it shouldn't be a thing. We should only do it if we have to, and we just don't have to. In a natural environment, it's out of our hands, but in society, there's no need for it.

It's necessary for animals, though. We, in the modern world, can survive without meat. I and many other vegans are proof of that! I truly believe that while it's unnecessary to eat meat, it shouldn't be a thing. We should only do it if we have to, and we just don't have to. In a natural environment, it's out of our hands, but in society, there's no need for it.

Do you mean the endangered animals? .-. I agree. I don't see why people around the world are still killing them, or doing things that kill them.

all i really hope is that nikola tesla's wireless energy idea would become a reality so we wouldnt have to have all these gross wires everywhere tbh. edison was an idiot k

Do you mean the endangered animals? .-. I agree. I don't see why people around the world are still killing them, or doing things that kill them.

I mean every animal. Not just animals, actually. Every creature, from humans to insects. I don't think it's right to interfere with nature like that. It's a pretty controversial topic, and I don't wanna see this thread get heated, so perhaps we should take it into private.

I mean every animal. Not just animals, actually. Every creature, from humans to insects. I don't think it's right to interfere with nature like that. It's a pretty controversial topic, and I don't wanna see this thread get heated, so perhaps we should take it into private.

I think we're all mature enough for a topic like this, but okay. .-.

Something about global warming, melting ice, and lots of flooding

But before all that happens, we will probably have some cool technology

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Oh, and our sun is middle aged right now, so eventually it will die and all life will pretty much freeze to death in about 40-ish seconds after)

Last edited:
Back