• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Dragon's Yuan

Koehler said:
Behold the bright yellowness again! :evillaugh:
im purple now....

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: untill this post.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!e

GASP! I have been in charge and now known it until now? *puts on Royal Crown and sits on a throne that appeared from nowhere* BWAHAHA....eh...I mean......Welcome to the cafe!

THIS IS A STICK UP! -PULLS OUT KETCHUP BOTTLE- I'LL SHOOT! -has marshmellows glue to me-

What the crap is going on here? I leave for a while to get some more milk, and I find everything in chaos, me overthrown, and you left the refrigerator door open!

:eek: So, I'm taking back power. And if you don't agree...well, say hello to my other "friends".

N-ChineArtillerieDefile.jpg

Oh, did we get any job offers while I was away?

Welecome back. Man those evil milk lines. >_>

Anyway I second Termina and TDY merge. So my vote goes for Sporge since I'm As. Manager there.

OddCrazyMe said:
Welecome back. Man those evil milk lines. >_>

Anyway I second Termina and TDY merge. So my vote goes for Sporge since I'm As. Manager there.
You stole a burger from my Diner!

Back