• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Dragon's Yuan

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
TheDragonsYuan2.png

Hello soon-to-be-customer, and welcome to the Dragon's Yuan. This is a Cafe, which not only serves regular Cafe food, but we've got Chinese food as well. Yes, I felt that I should share some of my heritage with you all. Anyways, come on it, order, and chow down!

^_^

--------------------------------------------
<big><big><big>Yuan News:</big>

After being missing for a long time, Smart Tech is back at The Dragon's Yuan, and has restored order. Apparently he was just stuck in line getting more milk. Who would've guessed?

:p

And in other news, The Dragon's Yuan and Termina Cafe may be merging to form one Cafe, known as Jin Termina Inn. However, there is no definite answer that there will be a merge, especially since Sporge, manager of Termina, is having second thoughts.

Keep watching for more!
--------------------------------------------

Staff:

Manager: Sporge27 (shhhh let's see how long til Smart notices!!!!) as of Dec. 14 06
Assistant Manager: Triforce3Force
Cashier: OddCrazyMe
Head Chef: Super_Naruto
Chefs (Max. 3): Islandguy, Koehler
Waiters/Waitresses: Fanghorn
Head Janitor: Bob (Who else? :p)
Janitors:
Ghost of Mints: Kyle
Farmer: OddCrazyMe

Menu:

Cafe Regulars
Hubei Hamburger
Changsha Cheeseburger
Chongqing Chicken
Beijing Buffalo Wings
Fujian Fries
Harbin Hot Dog

Chinese Delicacies
Lo Mein
Fried Rice
White Rice
General Tso's Chicken
Crab Rangoon
Egg Roll
Teriyaki Chicken

More later...

Drinks
Cola
Anhui Ale
Root Beer
Water
Lemonade
Wraith Cola
Ghost Gulp
Ecto-Shake

Desserts
Highwayman-Sundae
Frozen Wevryen Ice Cream
Lesser Demon Pie
Cake
Victory Pie

Cafe Specialities
Dragon Chow
Chef's Surprise
Rice Balls
Sushi
Ramen Noodles
SN's <small><small><small><small><small><small>Death</small></small></small></small></small></small> Specialty
Green Llama Soup
Green Eggs & Ham
Dragon Special
Green Ramen
Amburgers and Woot Beer (Imported)
Ghost Mint
Demon Biscuits

More later, after all, the chefs make the specialties. I just serve them.

Job Application

Anyways, if you'd like a job, you just have to fill out this simple resume.

Name:
Job You Want:
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job:

That's all it takes. And, you too could be an employee at The Dragon's Yuan. :yes:

Cafe Rules
All rules of TBT apply here, no spamming, flaming, etc.
All RPG Rules apply here.
Have fun and chow down!

Yuan Militia Member List
Smart_Tech
OddCrazyMe
TheBobinator
Fanghorn

The Yuan Militia is an army ran by the Dragon's Yuan to protect it in times of need. It is controlled by the Manager, Smart Tech, and anyone can join, whether they work at the cafe or not. To this day, it has only been used once, when TBT's money was stolen.

Sig Add Ons
Std15Button5.png

If you like the Dragon's Yuan, and you'd like to show you're an employee, regular customer, or just want the add-on, then feel free to put this in your sig.

Well, that wraps it up. I hope you're hungry, because we're open, and ready to serve you. :yes:

Well don't tell Sporge... *slides application*

<small><small><small><small>Name: OddCrazyMe
Job You Want: Cashier
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job: Cause I'm good at math. Math is nesscary for Cashiers.
</small></small></small></small>

OddCrazyMe said:
Well don't tell Sporge... *slides application*

<small><small><small><small>Name: OddCrazyMe
Job You Want: Cashier
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job: Cause I'm good at math. Math is nesscary for Cashiers.
</small></small></small></small>
<small><small><small><small>All right, welcome to the Dragon's Yuan. </small></small></small></small>

Thank you sir. :yes:

This is my 3rd job. XD.

Hmm... Asst. Manager Then I could lead people. I'm a good leader.

And we need Rice Balls, Sushi, and Ramen. I don't care if they're Japanese :lol:

Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Job You Want: Assistant Manager
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job: I'm a good leader, and I'm good at argueing if someone has a problem with our Cafe.

(2nd job if not accepted for the first)

Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Job You Want: Head Chef
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job: I dunno...

Okay, I've got you two listed. Sorry PKMN, but in all fairness, she posted first. But, hey, head chef's pretty good. Lots of respect and ladies galore.

;)

And, Triforce, I'll put that stuff under "Chef Specials".

Name: IslandGuy
Job You Want: One of the chef
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job: Well...I've had experience serving pies,curry,stews, soi-mai, and I'm unemployed.

*hides more* <small><small><small><small>Ok.... Wait how can I charge you if there aren't any prices?</small></small></small></small>

Name: Koehler
Job You Want: Chef
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job: I like cooking. <small><small><small><small><small>That doesn't mean i'm good at it!</small></small></small></small></small>

I am insulted that my name is not already under the head janitor spot in ur job list.

Name: thebobinator (or whatever variation u want)
Job You Want:Head janitor
Why You Think You Would Be good At That Job: um... do i realy have to answer this question? IM THE BEST THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*mops*

has anyone ever watched scrubs?

woot- 1500!
:jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:

Back