The Chain RP Story

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok now in this thread i want to make a story by combining input from everyone.

I will start a story and the next person needs to continue it. Now if it is an awful addition it will not be used, so please try to make it good.
Whenever you are posting something not part of the story please post this little guy at the top of your post :eek:fftopic:
Now to begin!

B)

B)

B)

B)

B)

B)

B)

B)

B)

B)

B)

It was a cold and stormy night. The peaceful town of Sprinia lay under this lightning stricken sky. An elderly monk named Cedr could not sleep and felt compelled to head out into the storm.
Cedr truged through the rain in his heavy now water soaked robes and reached the edge of town. Down the path where he now stood lay the sister city of Sprinia, Namaria, but it lay beyond a forest that contained many things useful to the inhabitants and the village. It had also been rumored that there were ruins within that contained the secrets of a long lost ancient yet powerful civilization.
Cedr gazed at the forest with his glazed eyes and felt that he needed to wait here. The distant sky above the forest began to glow orange. Cedr's eyes widened, and he began to head to the forest. The orange intensified as he now stumbled in a hurry through the forest, but he now knew it wasn't the forest that was burning, but the sister city Namaria. He continued to hurry when something grabed his robeby the tail. it was a woman not much younger than he himself was.
She appeared badly injured and it seemed unlikely that she would make it even with medical treatment.
The woman gasped and slowly said, "You cannot go there...it is too late for help"
"Wait happened!?", exclaimed Cedr, "and I need to go and help them all out"
He now saw the woman was clutching a bundle in her other hand.
"no one survived th..the attack except for me and m...my grandchild here", she gasped as she handed Cedr the bundle, "but I am old and *cough, cough* have broken many bones escaping.... I can...can't make it ou of here, please t..t.take my .g.randchild and raise him welllll......." the woman became still after this and released her grasp on the robe.
Cedr then looked at the young baby, and then further down the path to where the orange flicked illuminating the forest.
"I have to go and check for others..." he took a step towards the glow,When suddenly the woman grabbed him harder and pulled him back.
"NO ONE HAS SURVIVED! YOU MUST LEAVE OR THEY WILL FIND YOU TOO!
LEAVE HERE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!", she screamed in an almost unearthly mannner.
After this Cedr decided to heed her warning and leave back to the village.....

As he slowly paced himslef back to the village, he looked at the child, looked at hist round grey eyes filled with the sight of blood and death. If what the woman was saying were true, then he got himself in a mess, not even imagniable..This child, was a good size, looked around 5, he had a serieus look on his face, he was worried. Cedr slowly peted his long think curly brown hair, trying to calm him down. He was with him now he said, there was nothing to fear. But that didn't change the boys look, somthing was wrong and he was soon to find out.

Back