Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Is anyone else annoyed by the peeps who call something "the blog tree"?

People say anything and you say "blog tree." It doesn't make sense. Every post here qualifies as blog tree apparently.

Jeremy said:
People say anything and you say "blog tree." It doesn't make sense. Every post here qualifies as blog tree apparently.
I guess so. There was an earthquake, and someone made a topic about it. I guess "blogging" is any thing or thought on Earth.

Well, you see when someone post something that happened to them with no meaning for them to discuss on it; it's considered blogging.

iFly said:
Well, you see when someone post something that happened to them with no meaning for them to discuss on it; it's considered blogging.
Don't forget about anything and everything posted by David.

I find it a bit of a nuisance, and a bit disrespectful for the people on the receiving end, but I think it will fade away eventually.

I think people use "the blog tree" as a way of saying they don't believe your thread is that important or no one really cares about it.

Yeah, but it kinda does get annoying when people post 50 topics about every single detail of their life, but if you just tell everyone how you're doing every so often is alright to me.

You know, Jerry, i think you should enable the blog function :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back