• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The biggest Ambition of Themed Houses?

kuri

Bells
Silver Mailbox
I'm going to challenge myself to make a Tardis house for my next character.

Have you made any ambitious themed challenges for your homes?

I just get an idea in my head and then execute it. Some are, of course, more ambitious/creative than others.

My pattern mule character Bottom will have a sea shanty themed house. It will be difficult to make it lovely yet dingy at the same time.

I'm going to challenge myself to make a Tardis house for my next character.

Have you made any ambitious themed challenges for your homes?

The biggest challenge would be is making it bigger on the inside 0_0 would love to see that ^^

Right now I'm making a ice cream parlor with polka dot furniture...first I have to make the back room bigger

I have a theme for each one of my rooms.

-The Main room is going to look like a regular Living Room. As normal as you can get in Animal Crossing, anyway. I already have the fireplace!
-The Basement is going to be my character's Study/Work room. She'll have a computer down there along with the patchwork series and any sewing equipment she can find. She'll also need the mannequins!
-The Right room will be the plant room. It'll have flower themed furniture, plants, some hybrid flowers, and will have a natural, planty feel.
-The left room will either be a guest room with another furniture theme, or it will be my holiday room. That or it will be my witchcraft room.
-The Back room will be the kitchen and dining room. Maybe the Bathroom as well if there's extra space after I deck out the kitchen and dining bits.
-The second floor is my character's bedroom. My favorite series (mermaid/lovely) will be the main theme and any other items I love will be in there. Like my Arwing and the blue falcon.

It might not seem like a 'challenge' to most people, but it's challenge enough for me since I'm not going to trade for most of the furniture I decorate my house with.

Right now I'm turning my mayor's house into a Starfleet ship.
- Main room will be the bridge
- Right room will be lab/sickbay
- Left room will be the crew quarters
- Back room will be the crew lounge
- Upstairs will be the captain's quarters
I'm using all sci-fi pieces, except for the captain's quarters which is the Rococo series (my fav).

Main room: Foresty jungle area
Other rooms: Will be random stoof.

I was thinking of making a cafe or an Ace Attorney themed room for my second character. If I go with Ace Attorney, I'll probably do Edgeworth's office or Wright's office.

I'm trying to turn my house into a miniature version of Dangan Island; basically, the setting of Super Dangan Ronpa 2. I have the trial room completed, and most of the central island room (just missing a tropical vista) but I'm undecided on what I might want to do with the other rooms. Perhaps one room per murder scene? So a room for the Night House, the Strawberry/Grape Tower, the one beach house... and I guess the party room from chapter 1? Augh, I wish there were strawberry and grape items the way there are apple and watermelon items.

I made a character named Bj?rn, the Scandinavian word for bear. I dressed him in the bear costume, and I making a themed cabin house surrounded by pine trees. His house is next to Lobo's, my wolf, so it's like a little woodsy nook.

I have future plans to make a full restaurant house.
The main room will be where you eat and such. Left and Right rooms would be men/womens restrooms. The back room would be the kitchen. Basement would be like, food storage area maybe. Upstairs the boss's quarters.
Fun idea but Im far from executing it lol.

I'm also planning a bake shop next to the cafe and possibly a restaurant or hotel. IDK. Next on the list is the shanty (If Ceasar would ever get out) so I'm focusing on that.

Back