• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Big Update: What Do You Think?

Pocket Camp is giving me a better appreciation of villagers that I haven't gotten to know very well through the other games in the series. This game is even helping to heal some of the grudges I have from certain New Leaf villagers that dorthied my paths in my main town. I like that Pocket Camp isn't just adding the "most popular" villagers. There seems to be a really nice mix of villager popularity featured in the game so far. Always exciting so see who will come next.

I’m so psyched to have a koala, being Australian. Eugene is not my favourite but I’m hoping I can remove his sunglasses when I dress him like I did with Bud and he will become cute. My favourite koala is Alice. She is my favourite character apart from Ch?vre. I will be so happy if Ch?vre or Alice are added!

Last edited:
I’m so psyched to have a koala, being Australian. Eugene is not my favourite but I’m hoping I can remove his sunglasses when I dress him like I did with Bud and he will become cute. My favourite koala is Alice. She is my favourite character apart from Ch?vre. I will be so happy if Ch?vre or Alice are added!

OMG!! OK, so I totally changed Bud's outfit yesterday and I was wondering about the glasses. I put aqua glasses on him, and saw his eyes for the first time ever. HE IS ADORABLE!!!!! I haven't tried Eugene yet, but I'm willing to bet you can change his glasses as well. Also, Alice is pretty adorable. I'm glad you finally have a koala in Pocket Camp!

Mopy if you head over to mine you can see Eugene’s makeover! Or I’ll post a pic when I have a chance. He has eyes hooray! I like Bud and Eugene much better without the sun glasses.

Agreed, the loading is a weird pause when the interactions don't seem to have changed. Another thing I really don't like is when you select ALL for adding fertilizer, it automatically goes to the max needed for blooming. Then, you can't adjust them all at once and pick 2 bags per flower, for instance.

Back