• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Best Web Browser?

One Browser to Rule Them All

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 118 73.3%
  • Firefox

Votes: 26 16.1%
  • Other (please specify in the thread)

Votes: 10 6.2%

• Total voters
My ideal browser would be certain aspects of Chrome and Firefox in one browser.

I use Chrome because blacklisting things on Tumblr is a lot easier in Chrome compared to Firefox.

Mozilla. They have the best settings and feature and in recent years it doesn't crash as long as you update regularly.

I have tried the others but I guess I have a bs with Mozilla.
What's bs? Bull poop?

I voted for Internet Explorer for the LOLs.
In actuality, I use Safari, and Chrome when Safari doesn't want to co-operate.

oops i meant to vote internet explorer but i accidentally voted chrome fml :(

Why is IE even in the poll?
and Safari isn't?

Honestly, I carry around a flash drive with Chrome on it so I don't even touch IE

I voted for Chrome since that's what I use the most but I also use Safari even though it's not in the poll.

Chrome, but it has these strange specifics of not downloading or playing certain games, so I've started using firefox a bit more and it's growing on me.

firefox uses a lot of ram and is clunkier looking than chrome
i dont even have any apple products so no safari
and what the hell ie
do people even use opera

chrome is a lot simpler and neater looking than the other browsers

Firefox is my preferred. at some point, I had a problem with Firefox for some reason, so was forced to use Chrome... and I just. never really liked it. :/

I have been a firefox girl for the most part, I am alright using chrome, but I do like firefox better, depends on the computer, at work it works fine, on my home computer I get little dinosaurs and frozen faces ALL THE TIME on chrome, and firefox has never let me down. =D

Back