• Mango

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Lemon

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Lychee

• Persimmon

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Bamboo Sprouts (not a fruit, but it'll be here anyway)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Coconut

• Banana

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
I remember in my resetting frenzy stage of playing New Leaf that I would always favour Apples, I think mostly because of the perfect apples being particularly pretty :)

peaches for sure!! cherries are a close second tho. i really love how perfect cherries look like they're dipped in gold

I voted for cherry because I think they're the cutest!! I also love cherry flavor in general, and I love the way the perfect cherry looks.. Never did get a town with that as the main fruit though.

Apple because it was my starter fruit and I love the way perfect apples look. For the longest time it was the only fruit that existed in my new-to-AC world.

I love oranges and bananas. I voted for orange because they are juicier.

Kind of hard to pick just one because I really like all of the fruit. I eat them all.

In my opinion is apples, specifically perfect apples, they remind me of snow white.

I like that I started out with cherries. They're cute and the perfect fruit looks like rainier cherries.

Peaches are my favorite for being pink and round. Cherries would be the runner up. I think both these fruits look cute in AC

I’ve never had either as my native fruit, though

Back