The Bell Tree's Apprentice

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY

Bells
This will be a show based off the hit show "The Apprentice"

Apprentice.jpg

There will be 2 teams of 9. The teams will select the name for their team once the teams are chosen. I will post a challenge in this thread. As a team you must select a project maganger and post their screen name here. Then by using PMs or any other way of communication teams will complete the project. If the task isn't completed by the deadline, the other team will automatically win the challenge. The losing team will be sent to the boardroom in which everyone will be able to see because the board room will be happening live in the thread. I will select a certain time for the boardroom. The project manager of the losing team will select 2 teammates to come back to the board room with him or her. Two other people and I will decide who is fired through PM and post the results in the thread. So, right now it sounds bad to be the project manager. However if you are the winning Project Manager you will not only gain a lot of respect from your team, you will not be able to get fired for the next task if your team loses. We will keep going until one Nsider is left. They will be named the Nsider apprentice! Tell me if you would like to be one of the two people that help with decisons.

What we will need

18 players
2 people to help me pick the winner of each task and who will be fired
1 person to make an awesome banner for this thread and posibly sig add ons

Only join if you will be dedicated to this thread and the competition.

Thanks to SKY_DRAGON for the intro!

ok!

^_^ you can make anything really just make sure the title of the this thread is in it

:) BTW you can still compepete, and I actually need 6 poeple on each team...

I'll be a player!! P.S.:Can I make up the name for the team please??

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY said:
ok!

^_^ you can make anything really just make sure the title of the this thread is in it

:) BTW you can still compepete, and I actually need 6 poeple on each team...
bul please read the qoute...

Justin once we get the teams...I'll asign your team to that

:)

Back