Pinky
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
I heard that once and a while there is a TBT Fair. But the whole time I've been a member here there has not been one.

When will the next one be ?

BAMBAM! said:
technical support >_>
Not Tech Support. :|

TBT Fair was something that Storm had in his AC town Village. I don't remember when he had it, but I think December was the date. I dunno if he's gonna do it again.

... How about after ACDS comes out? Then... The fair will be online, right? What's the point of a fair for an online forum if no one online can come?

MasterDSX said:
... How about after ACDS comes out? Then... The fair will be online, right? What's the point of a fair for an online forum if no one online can come?
'Tis after ACDS comes out.

:eek: Look at my post above yours.

like previously stated-if the fair is after acww comes out, we can all go to someon'e town to celebrate, or a few different people's towns because of the 4 person limit.

Ok, there's obviosly a misunderstanding between the staff.... and you guys gave away secret information. But anyways, I suppose I'll tell you all know. TBT Fiar will be on TBT's Birthday which is November 7th. It'll most likely be a week long event at least.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Ok, there's obviosly a misunderstanding between the staff.... and you guys gave away secret information. But anyways, I suppose I'll tell you all know. TBT Fiar will be on TBT's Birthday which is November 7th. It'll most likely be a week long event at least.
So I was right!

:eek:

Anyways, Storm, the date of our birthday is no secret.

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
So I was right!

I know, but we never announced that TBT Fair will be on TBT's Birthday. O well, I was going to release some information today anyways.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
So I was right!

I know, but we never announced that TBT Fair will be on TBT's Birthday. O well, I was going to release some information today anyways.
Well, I just assumed it. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Back