The Bell Tree Fair 2020 is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m literally weeping at the celeste collectible omg,, i need it immediately or else i’ll perish 🥺

im SO excited for this!! school starts tomorrow for me, so this'll be a nice lil burst of positivity in my day <3

This is so exciting! I absolutely adore those star fragments, but everything looks lovely. Thank you so much to all the staff for the work and effort you've put into this. It's a huge boost during this difficult year! 💙💜

thank you for such amazing work staff! i can’t imagine how much time and effort was put into this <33 i can’t wait to begin!!

As soon as I started typing this a storm with high winds rolled into the area. Things do be kind of crazy right now, LOL

And now the power is out here. The TBT Fair 2020 is so fantastic that it made our power go out, LOL (at least it’s easier to have a true slumber party this way :p). You guys really outdid yourselves this year. 👏👏👏 😍

SOOOO EXCITED !!! & the new banner is absolutely precious i'm crying 😭💗

petition to have celeste in tbt’s banner year-round,, she’s so precious and it’s what she deserves🥺

i think i just pogged, the fair looks great this year, thanks to the staff for all their hard work < 3

omg i love u guys, MOGS ABOUT TO GET EMOTIONAL AT 1AM AGAIN EVERYONE, but like there's just so much thought and love put into everything and i think it's just what everyone wants and needs after 6 months of mayhem and uncertainty, i know that there's been a lot of isolation and loneliness recently and tbt helps us feel part of something so rly from the bottom of my heart ty staff, i can't wait to get stuck into everything 🥺 : ✨ ✨ 💖
Post automatically merged:

also all the ART IS SO GORGEOUS, I CAN'T COMPREHEND HOW TALENTED Y'ALL ARE
omg i totally agree like everything fits together so perfectly
also can we talk about your first dream

petition to have celeste in tbt’s banner year-round,, she’s so precious and it’s what she deserves🥺

Yes honestly the current tbt banner is so soothing, really on point with the theme. I love Celeste on it so much, will be sad to see her go 😭

ok but omg this art is soooooooo amazing!! and the aesthetic is 100% what i really really love! ❤
the collectibles are all so amazing too i have no idea what to pick. the star fragments are such a nice idea, they are one of my new favorite items ingame! and the real life prices are incredible too! this event is so so soo amazing! thank you to all the mods and staff for pulling this off :love: this will be so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back